10 Stages of Cuckold. Which stage are you in?

I do get to clean here after her lover has left a load but I have not fucked her in years. It is very frustrating and it makes me feel she is truly my superior.
Does she provide affection you are still in a loving marriage? Have you been kept in chastity? Can i ask how old you both are and your current bull?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
As a very experienced cuckoldress with cucks in USA, UK and Dubai, I listed the 10 stages of my cucks.

Stage 1

You know your wife/partner is having an affair but you pretend that you do not know about it.

Stage 2

You tell your wife/partner that you not only know about her affair but also allow it.

Stage 3

You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Stage 4

You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

Stage 5

You allow your wife/partner’s sexual partner become a live-in regardless you are at home or not.

Stage 6

You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

Stage 8

You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

Stage 9

You are ok with the fact you wife is pregnant with other lover’s baby and still stay marriage with her.

Stage 10

You raise your wife and other guy’s children.

View attachment 436946
#7 for us.

• Love
I'm not.
One is cheating that makes the man in the relationship, unkownily, a cuck or a cuckold.

Cuckolding is a lifestyle that is formed between partners based on trust and respect (even if there's humiliation)
Sorry to disagree to but the definition of cuckold is: "a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful". Right from Miriam-Webster. What credible source does your definition derive from?

Sorry to disagree to but the definition of cuckold is: "a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful". Right from Miriam-Webster. What credible source does your definition derive from?
The definition of cuckold and the cuckold lifestyle are not mutually exclusive.
Even in the very definition you used 'a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful' is not I. Line with the cuckold lifestyle.

My wife and I are in a cuckold relationship. However. If she cheated on me I'd leave her in a second

The definition of cuckold and the cuckold lifestyle are not mutually exclusive.
Even in the very definition you used 'a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful' is not I. Line with the cuckold lifestyle.

My wife and I are in a cuckold relationship. However. If she cheated on me I'd leave her in a second
I gave you one definition, there are many more that are basically the same, with the main theme being wives that have sex with other men. Which yours did.
Here's another from MacMillan - "if a wife cuckolds her husband, she has sex with another man"

• Dislike
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
I gave you one definition, there are many more that are basically the same, with the main theme being wives that have sex with other men. Which yours did.
Here's another from MacMillan - "if a wife cuckolds her husband, she has sex with another man"
FFS.
One is cheating. Yes. It makes the man in the relationship a cuck. But he's a cuck through cheating, not through a lifestyle that is formed between willing partners

Cheating is not cuckolding.. It's cheating..

My wife sleeps with other men while I watch. Sometimes I join in.
Cheating is fucking other people behind their partners back. Without their consent or knowledge.

The stage where I know the OP is a fake
I agree but Give credit where credit is due, Look how many are coming out and talking about their slut wives. Ok, so they are putting "Stages" on their relationship.. I say to that, Describe each stage and how you moved to the next in essay form...How would that be for a blog? My wife and I "had stages too" but the stages were levels of ignorance. We started out with public exposure and sex, then watching others, then 3 somes (which I later learned is just a polite lady like way of cuckolding) then swinging.. and then Cuckolding and now we are Stag Vixen where we act like swingers but instead of being in the game, one is on the bench. But the reality is, Unless you are locked together and would never think or touch another person, You are on your way to CUCK TOWN. It's just a matter of time. Has been since the Caveman

@2wheel What you do not understand is the lifestyle. Yes, by definition, a woman who cheats on her husband and husband does not know, is by definition a cuckold. That applies to everyone.. CuckQueen for women. However, in the lifestyle. The act of women seeing other men is not cheating, it is consensual. The husband (or wife) does not need to know but the consent is given for it to happen and the trust in the relationship is still the bond that holds both emotionally and physically together. What Zippycup is clearing up for you is that relationship aspect and mutual trust in the lifestyle. IF a HOTWIFE intentionally goes beyond the bounds of the consensual Cuckold relationship and cheats (with the intention of either finding a replacement for husband or leaving husband and relationship all together) then that is the TEXT BOOK Definition of cheating. Therefor, your application of the word does not apply in this lifestyle...

Attachments

• tumblr_2bcbbfef3dd4cf21979b6282bc467f02_283174b1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_2bcbbfef3dd4cf21979b6282bc467f02_283174b1_1280.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 13
  • tumblr_98a65650c0270c94f2f7b4cddc1d7108_ff52db8a_400.jpg
    tumblr_98a65650c0270c94f2f7b4cddc1d7108_ff52db8a_400.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
  • tumblr_937ae6c1f2cef42511f7dab82af52a0d_c4132dbe_500.jpg
    tumblr_937ae6c1f2cef42511f7dab82af52a0d_c4132dbe_500.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Cuck desire.jpg
    Cuck desire.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 12

Zippycup & StagnGuam4Cpls

The definition of cuckold is (3 different sources):
"a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful"
"The husband of an adulteress"
"If a man is cuckolded, his wife has a sexual relationship with another man."

Applying the definition, a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold. Knowing, approving, frequency, humiliation, swinging have absolutely nothing to do with cuckold. It's binary, if she had sex with another man. he's a cuckold!

The definition of hotwife is (3 different sources):
"A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals."
"A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs."
"a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval."

Applying the definition, a wife who cheats is doing so behind her husbands back therefore the husband's knowledge is missing. Again binary, he is unaware therefore she is NOT a hotwife.

The definition of cheating:
"to secretly have sex with someone other than your husband, wife, or partner." MacMillan Dictionary
"to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on " Miriam Webster
"If you cheat on your husband, wife, or usual sexual partner, you secretly have a sexual relationship with someone else" Cambridge

Hence cheating doesn't make the husband a cuckold nor does not cheating. Again cuckold is binary if a wife has sex with somelse the husband is a cuckold. REGARDLESS OF LIFESTYLE CHOICES!!! Full stop.

Reactions: peterrichter
After reading this, I'm really making out the difference between a cuckold and a stag. We have never been on any of these stages (fortunately, especially on account of stages 9 and 10). I persuaded her to try with me a swingers club under the condition that I'm not fucking other women, she was going to be the only one to play. She adored the experience, and we continued to fuck with other men, usually three or four at the same time. Next we proceeded to couples, and now the condition was that I will fuck another one if only she allows me. Meanwhile, we began to play bisex games as well, both of us. She absolutely refuses to have fun without me present, and I'm OK with that, though I have strong fantasies about her yielding to her sexual desire and having sex incidentally with some acquaintance or colleague alone.

There is a lot of confusion regarding terminology. Cuckolding comes in many flavours. There are submissive cucks, sissy cucks, stag cucks, celibate/denied cucks, bisexual cucks and the list goes on. (There is also the term 'wittol' which should be used more often). Think of it as a taxonomy. Cuckold is the genus and the ones listed above are the species.

I believe this is important because, to the outside world, we are all cucks. The accepted generic definition of a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with another man. Try telling a vanilla friend that you're a stag, not a cuckold. He would likely say, "Nah, mate, you're a fuckin' cuck!"

Cuckolding doesn't necessarily mean that humiliation is involved or that the cuckold will have a small cock etc etc. However, I will accept that there is an inherent humiliation involved in the fact that our wives are being fucked by other guys and we would be scorned and belittled by society if that was to become common knowledge. Giving your wife to another man is inherently humiliating according to the mores of society.

For the record, I would classify myself as a stag cuck, but I have also been an oblivious cuck. I don't tolerate any 'bull' bullshit, but I have shared my wife for 30 years (on and off). I am not denied and my wife does not humiliate me in any way.

I also realise that some will vehemently disagree with what I have said. But to me, someone who says, "My wife fucks other men and I watch or stay at home, but I'm not a cuck" is a bit like a serial killer railing against being called a murderer.

For the purposes of discussions on cuckold/hotwife forums, it is fine to use a term like stag, because we all know what it means. However, it does seem that the true meaning of the term cuckold is being lost or subverted.

Anyway, I think the main point is that cuckold is not a dirty word. We are all here because we derive intense pleasure from our wives being taken by other men. We should embrace and celebrate our cuckoldry and enjoy the sublime pleasures it brings, regardless of the flavour :)
Very well done! Thank you for the concise and clear summary! I cannot thing of an argument that somebody, whose wife fucks others, could use to prove that he not a cuck. Maybe we need another Theodor Dreizer to find a hero analogous to Clyde Griffith ;)

• Love

Zippycup & StagnGuam4Cpls

The definition of cuckold is (3 different sources):
"a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful"
"The husband of an adulteress"
"If a man is cuckolded, his wife has a sexual relationship with another man."

Applying the definition, a husband whose wife cheats is a cuckold. Knowing, approving, frequency, humiliation, swinging have absolutely nothing to do with cuckold. It's binary, if she had sex with another man. he's a cuckold!

The definition of hotwife is (3 different sources):
"A married woman who is allowed and/or encouraged by her husband to pursue sexual relationships with other individuals."
"A hotwife is a married woman who has sexual relationships outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs."
"a wife who has sex with men other than her husband, with the husband's approval."

Applying the definition, a wife who cheats is doing so behind her husbands back therefore the husband's knowledge is missing. Again binary, he is unaware therefore she is NOT a hotwife.

The definition of cheating:
"to secretly have sex with someone other than your husband, wife, or partner." MacMillan Dictionary
"to be sexually unfaithful —usually used with on " Miriam Webster
"If you cheat on your husband, wife, or usual sexual partner, you secretly have a sexual relationship with someone else" Cambridge

Hence cheating doesn't make the husband a cuckold nor does not cheating. Again cuckold is binary if a wife has sex with somelse the husband is a cuckold. REGARDLESS OF LIFESTYLE CHOICES!!! Full stop.
I give up 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls