10 Stages of Cuckold. Which stage are you in?

The definition of cuckold and the cuckold lifestyle are not mutually exclusive.
Even in the very definition you used 'a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful' is not I. Line with the cuckold lifestyle.

My wife and I are in a cuckold relationship. However. If she cheated on me I'd leave her in a second
No, no! The issue is very important. Let's change immediately the term and please the respectable authors of the Marriam-Webster dictionary. Cuckolddey? Cukcold? Kuckold?
And another essential question. Are cuckolds (bisexual or not) a part of the LGBTQ+ community? Are we allowed to march with the members of this community? My heart (and my wife's) will be broken if the answer is "No."

Reactions: toolman2c
We started directly from the

Stage 3
You fully support your wife engaging sexual activities with different males outside

Then we proceeded to

Stage 8
You allow the number of your wife’s lover to change from 1 person to multiple people.

and to

Stage 4
You ask your wife to tell her sexual partner that you allow their affair and allow them to stay at home during your absence.

And after some years in the cuckold lifestyle we are also in

Stage 6
You participate in sexual game between your wife and her sexual partner so it finally becomes a game of 3.

Stage 7

You 3 are fed up with average sexual play and kinky humiliation play begins to take place.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
nosotros definivamente no hemos podido encontrar una etiqueta dentro de estilo cucklod que nos haga sentí cómodos siendo negro con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo pero abiertamente bisexual y swinger me fascina compartir a mis parejas pero que solo sea ella la que disfrute de ser clavada por otros me encanta ser penetrados juntos los dos nunca me he sentido ni sumiso ni humillación ni dominación ella no es una puta todo lo contrario ella es la diosa por la que hacer todo esto para que reciba el placer sexual que mereces tengo 52 año ella 29 juntos por 11 años y los últimos 3 años después de conocer a una belleza de mujer trans y terminar siendo penetrados por ella y una amiga lo que sentimos fue la experiencia suprema sexual para nosotros así que le pedimos a nuestra casi novia si podía invitados a otra amiga la.unica condition es verse sumamente femenina con buenos pechos que tengan entre los muslos una buena pinga nada que después de 3 años de repetir cada.dos semana la experiencia de estar siendo penetrados por chicas trans ya hemos llegado a 16 de ellas usando todos nuestro agujeros por el foin de semana sin parar

@2wheel What you do not understand is the lifestyle. Yes, by definition, a woman who cheats on her husband and husband does not know, is by definition a cuckold. That applies to everyone.. CuckQueen for women. However, in the lifestyle. The act of women seeing other men is not cheating, it is consensual. The husband (or wife) does not need to know but the consent is given for it to happen and the trust in the relationship is still the bond that holds both emotionally and physically together. What Zippycup is clearing up for you is that relationship aspect and mutual trust in the lifestyle. IF a HOTWIFE intentionally goes beyond the bounds of the consensual Cuckold relationship and cheats (with the intention of either finding a replacement for husband or leaving husband and relationship all together) then that is the TEXT BOOK Definition of cheating. Therefor, your application of the word does not apply in this lifestyle...
I love the pix u post.,TY

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
nosotros definivamente no hemos podido encontrar una etiqueta dentro de estilo cucklod que nos haga sentí cómodos siendo negro con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo pero abiertamente bisexual y swinger me fascina compartir a mis parejas pero que solo sea ella la que disfrute de ser clavada por otros me encanta ser penetrados juntos los dos nunca me he sentido ni sumiso ni humillación ni dominación ella no es una puta todo lo contrario ella es la diosa por la que hacer todo esto para que reciba el placer sexual que mereces tengo 52 año ella 29 juntos por 11 años y los últimos 3 años después de conocer a una belleza de mujer trans y terminar siendo penetrados por ella y una amiga lo que sentimos fue la experiencia suprema sexual para nosotros así que le pedimos a nuestra casi novia si podía invitados a otra amiga la.unica condition es verse sumamente femenina con buenos pechos que tengan entre los muslos una buena pinga nada que después de 3 años de repetir cada.dos semana la experiencia de estar siendo penetrados por chicas trans ya hemos llegado a 16 de ellas usando todos nuestro agujeros por el foin de semana sin parar
I love all your pictures, please post English version of this and all other post, I'd love to read about u2,,

Reactions: somos2conmuchos