I like the second one. I talked my wife into taking care of munchies and drinks one time when our monthly card game was at our house. She wore sexy lingerie and before the evening was over she was down to suspender & hose and loose semi sheer top. Hope you have fun

Reactions: werekinky2
My husbands Bday is coming up and for it he’s having his 3 best friends over for the 1st time in a while. What he wants from me is to serve them beer and dinner in my lingerie! It’s been his turn on for a while for other guys to check me out, and he’s always wanted to see me with another man (but we haven’t done anything like that yet).

I reluctantly agreed (after much persistence from him!), but now we’ve been sorta fighting over which of my outfits I am going to wear. We found this site and thought it would be a good place to get other opinions. We’ve both agreed we’ll go with the consensus of any replies.

Plus I get to get my gitters out virtually 1st before actually letting someone else see me in lingerie in person! : )

Let us know which one you like! And feel free to let us know why (the hubs asked to hear that).
View attachment 402753
View attachment 402754
View attachment 402755
Number 2. Need to tease them.

I'm with all! But if I had to choose, your 2nd choice is sexy as hell. More daring is the pasties and panties (loving it), and going for broke his last choice. Why don't u start off with ur 2nd choice then work to the pasties and panties, then finale the last outfit. Im sure the guys will be all worked up and drinking by then ;)

I agree with statement about how far you think you want to take it. If it is all fun and tease go more conservative. My wife teased and let the men catch a flash or feel. One guy late in the evening got her to sit on his lap for luck and was actually finger fucking her for a few seconds. A couple months later we had another card night and she ended up fucking or sucking them all before the night was over. You just have to decide

My husbands Bday is coming up and for it he’s having his 3 best friends over for the 1st time in a while. What he wants from me is to serve them beer and dinner in my lingerie! It’s been his turn on for a while for other guys to check me out, and he’s always wanted to see me with another man (but we haven’t done anything like that yet).

I reluctantly agreed (after much persistence from him!), but now we’ve been sorta fighting over which of my outfits I am going to wear. We found this site and thought it would be a good place to get other opinions. We’ve both agreed we’ll go with the consensus of any replies.

Plus I get to get my gitters out virtually 1st before actually letting someone else see me in lingerie in person! : )

Let us know which one you like! And feel free to let us know why (the hubs asked to hear that).
View attachment 402753
View attachment 402754
View attachment 402755

OMG !!! First of let me say....What an incredibly sexy body !!!! Now getting to my choice. You said in your post that you haven't has sex with another guy yet. That your hubs has invited his buddies over and wants you to serve them wearing one of the outfits posted. OK....my take is, your hubs is hoping something will happen and you'll fuck his buds. A gangbang wouldn't be my choice of starting you out in the lifestyle, but that's just me. My choice would be the lingerie your wearing in the first post, very top picture. You look incredibly sexy in it, the lingerie covers all the "important parts" thus leaving something for the imagination, and it will still be a VERY hot turn on while serving.

• Love
Wow, I vote for the red bra and thong. The pose your in for the picture would make a great serving table.

Indulge him. He is the one who will do the watching. So 3 and 4. For the record that would be my choice also.

#2 and #4.....but honestly, you make any of them look good. With #4, you could accidently on purpose brush your nipples against the guys as you bring them a drink or something. I have a feeling you're gonna get gang banged this weekend! LOL. Good luck, and just relax and enjoy it.....both of you! (y)

I definitely think your husband wants you to do something with or for his friends. I would still have a brief conversation with him about what he is expecting or hoping you do. When I called my wife one afternoon and asked her to fill in at a friend, Dan's batchelor party after the stripper we had hired back out she was shocked but intrigued because I knew that had been a fantasy of her. She said she would think about it. I called Elaine back, and it seemed she was getting warmed up to the idea. She asked what she had to do and I told her to just wear something sexy and take it off slowly. She caught me off guard when she asked “Well, am I supposed to suck Dan’s cock? I thought the guy getting married usually got something special”. Wow! I told her it was definitely up to her but it sounded incredibly hot. She had always thought Dan was good-looking. Then she said, “Ok, I’ll be there in an hour and a half” and hung up. Could we wait that long? I had my chance to say No if I wanter to. Always keep the line of communication open is my advice