I would love to be bargained in a business deal, wagered in a lost bet, etc. What else is there along this theme???
Lets see, how about...you tell me what situation would you be willing to put all 3 of your holes on the table for? And not only would you do this for your husband, but would be willing to go further...and allow friends of the business dealng...to also use your holes when needed?

So in otherwords, are you prepared to just whore out for the man doing business with your husband...or this man and a couple of his friends aswell...if need be? Yes, the ultimate morals dilemma😂

Lets see, how about...you tell me what situation would you be willing to put all 3 of your holes on the table for? And not only would you do this for your husband, but would be willing to go further...and allow friends of the business dealng...to also use your holes when needed?

So in otherwords, are you prepared to just whore out for the man doing business with your husband...or this man and a couple of his friends aswell...if need be? Yes, the ultimate morals dilemma😂
I guess being lost in a bet or blackmailed to be bargained in a business deal as a sex slave would be the ultimate use of all of my holes. To be in a situation where I have lost all control, free will, and the ability to say no is what I want.

Where are those slutty wives and girlfriends; who've been used as a bargaining-chip by your husband/boyfriend to do business or pay off a debt with another man or woman...
Not by either husband or bf. However, I think I've mentioned elsewhere that when I was younger I had affairs with two of my bosses. The first was just that - I was his mistress. The second one did enlist me to help with clinching deals with clients on a number of occasions - this was when I was very junior in the department. He'd go through all the details and paperwork with a client and then say 'I'll leave you with Lynn, she has all the contracts to sign and if there's ANYTHING else she can help you with just let her know'. Sometimes there was nothing else, occasionally a client might have wanted me to arrange something for him - like a gift for his wife or a restaurant booking but very often it would be a request for me to visit him in his hotel. I'd go, we'd fuck and the contract would be signed. I'm not sure how many of these men would have signed anyway but back then it was quite common for a deal to be sweetened in some way - whether with a 'consultancy payment' or in some other way. I guess I was just one of the other ways and I didn't mind in the slightest - I wasn't forced or coerced in any way, my boss just knew me very well lol xx

Not by either husband or bf. However, I think I've mentioned elsewhere that when I was younger I had affairs with two of my bosses. The first was just that - I was his mistress. The second one did enlist me to help with clinching deals with clients on a number of occasions - this was when I was very junior in the department. He'd go through all the details and paperwork with a client and then say 'I'll leave you with Lynn, she has all the contracts to sign and if there's ANYTHING else she can help you with just let her know'. Sometimes there was nothing else, occasionally a client might have wanted me to arrange something for him - like a gift for his wife or a restaurant booking but very often it would be a request for me to visit him in his hotel. I'd go, we'd fuck and the contract would be signed. I'm not sure how many of these men would have signed anyway but back then it was quite common for a deal to be sweetened in some way - whether with a 'consultancy payment' or in some other way. I guess I was just one of the other ways and I didn't mind in the slightest - I wasn't forced or coerced in any way, my boss just knew me very well lol xx
Yeah, I bet he did...your boss that is🥳😁😋👅 How often were you sucking and fucking your boss back then? And how did you feel, when he wanted you to come whore out in his wifes bed...?😈

Yeah, I bet he did...your boss that is🥳😁😋👅 How often were you sucking and fucking your boss back then? And how did you feel, when he wanted you to come whore out in his wifes bed...?😈
Never in the wife's bed - both of my bosses were very keen not to cause trouble at home. So it was in hotels when away on work trips, at my flat, in the office when 'working late' and sometimes even during the day with instructions not to be disturbed.
When I was in effect whoring myself out to clients, that was usually at their hotels - though whoring is subjective as although there was material gain from it, I wasn't getting paid xx

• Haha
Reactions: EgyBull
Never in the wife's bed - both of my bosses were very keen not to cause trouble at home. So it was in hotels when away on work trips, at my flat, in the office when 'working late' and sometimes even during the day with instructions not to be disturbed.
When I was in effect whoring myself out to clients, that was usually at their hotels - though whoring is subjective as although there was material gain from it, I wasn't getting paid xx
Another great response, and definitely a response I shouldn't be reading at work...if you know what I mean 8------💦 Can't have this problem happening in my slacks now can we😂

Was there an experience in the office, where you were shared by your boss and his colleague...?

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate has let her boss know that she is available to 'entertain' any special clients or help close deals. Her boss has not yet done anything with that information, and he may never, but my wife and I both think it would be hot.

My wife has had sex with a couple of different clients of mine, not to induce them to do business with me, but more as a reward for being a great client. She has also had sex with a divorced employee of mine (for about a year) and I hired a married guy who she was dating. We think it is hot to mix business with our fun.

The first time I ever met the married guy who was fucking my wife was at his job interview with me. We met at a restaurant for lunch. He was very nervous. We spent the first part of his interview talking about how hot my wife is. I assured him that whether or not he got the job, he would still be able to keep dating my wife. I hired him and he kept fucking my wife.

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate has let her boss know that she is available to 'entertain' any special clients or help close deals. Her boss has not yet done anything with that information, and he may never, but my wife and I both think it would be hot.

My wife has had sex with a couple of different clients of mine, not to induce them to do business with me, but more as a reward for being a great client. She has also had sex with a divorced employee of mine (for about a year) and I hired a married guy who she was dating. We think it is hot to mix business with our fun.

The first time I ever met the married guy who was fucking my wife was at his job interview with me. We met at a restaurant for lunch. He was very nervous. We spent the first part of his interview talking about how hot my wife is. I assured him that whether or not he got the job, he would still be able to keep dating my wife. I hired him and he kept fucking my wife.

A very nice reward for being a loyal client. And it must be very hot working with guys who are fucking Kate and being able to chat about how good she is in bed. Hopefully her boss will take her up on her offer one day too xxx

Reactions: Jon Day