Another great response, and definitely a response I shouldn't be reading at work...if you know what I mean 8------💦 Can't have this problem happening in my slacks now can we😂

Was there an experience in the office, where you were shared by your boss and his colleague...?
Sorry to be such a distraction while you were working lol but I'm sure you coped x.
No never with my boss and a colleague . Boss and a client or two on a couple of occasions though x

My wife has been having sex with her married boss for years. Kate has let her boss know that she is available to 'entertain' any special clients or help close deals. Her boss has not yet done anything with that information, and he may never, but my wife and I both think it would be hot.

My wife has had sex with a couple of different clients of mine, not to induce them to do business with me, but more as a reward for being a great client. She has also had sex with a divorced employee of mine (for about a year) and I hired a married guy who she was dating. We think it is hot to mix business with our fun.

The first time I ever met the married guy who was fucking my wife was at his job interview with me. We met at a restaurant for lunch. He was very nervous. We spent the first part of his interview talking about how hot my wife is. I assured him that whether or not he got the job, he would still be able to keep dating my wife. I hired him and he kept fucking my wife.
"YOOOOOOOOOO, this gets nothing but a 👍🏽👍🏽's up!" Now this is the kind of perversion I like! What was the most recent experience your wife had with a boss, colleague, or one of your co-workers....

Reactions: robandkate
Sorry to be such a distraction while you were working lol but I'm sure you coped x.
No never with my boss and a colleague . Boss and a client or two on a couple of occasions though x
That's my girl, and I never doubted it. I an others would love to know about one of your raunchiest experiences with a boss and client; violating your holes on an office desk with people outside the office...not having a clue what I-get-around-Lynn...is up too😈

Not by either husband or bf. However, I think I've mentioned elsewhere that when I was younger I had affairs with two of my bosses. The first was just that - I was his mistress. The second one did enlist me to help with clinching deals with clients on a number of occasions - this was when I was very junior in the department. He'd go through all the details and paperwork with a client and then say 'I'll leave you with Lynn, she has all the contracts to sign and if there's ANYTHING else she can help you with just let her know'. Sometimes there was nothing else, occasionally a client might have wanted me to arrange something for him - like a gift for his wife or a restaurant booking but very often it would be a request for me to visit him in his hotel. I'd go, we'd fuck and the contract would be signed. I'm not sure how many of these men would have signed anyway but back then it was quite common for a deal to be sweetened in some way - whether with a 'consultancy payment' or in some other way. I guess I was just one of the other ways and I didn't mind in the slightest - I wasn't forced or coerced in any way, my boss just knew me very well lol xx
Nothing quite like being a company asset

Reactions: robandkate
"YOOOOOOOOOO, this gets nothing but a 👍🏽👍🏽's up!" Now this is the kind of perversion I like! What was the most recent experience your wife had with a boss, colleague, or one of your co-workers....
Thanks for the positive reinforcement. My wife's boss fucks her every week at our house. Her boss cannot get enough of her pussy. Kate told her boss, when she seduced him, that her husband knew. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax when he is here fucking my wife.

At first, I always left the house when her boss wanted some pussy, but it was every week, and me leaving the house got old. Kate convinced her boss that since I knew about them and I was okay with it, they could have their dates at our house even with me here. I don't get to watch but I am home when they are upstairs in bed together.

Jo's ex whored her out to his customers. The bigger their order the more time they got with her. She was doing two or three a week.
Kate has hinted to her boss that she would be happy to 'help out' with some of their bigger deals or 'entertain' some of their really good clients. We are hoping that he will take her up on her offer.

Reactions: Newyguy79
Thanks for the positive reinforcement. My wife's boss fucks her every week at our house. Her boss cannot get enough of her pussy. Kate told her boss, when she seduced him, that her husband knew. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax when he is here fucking my wife.

At first, I always left the house when her boss wanted some pussy, but it was every week, and me leaving the house got old. Kate convinced her boss that since I knew about them and I was okay with it, they could have their dates at our house even with me here. I don't get to watch but I am home when they are upstairs in bed together.
Does your wife share the account, I'd like to hear "her" perspective on these sexcapades sometimes?🤷🏾‍♂