19M - Big, Full Balls and Huge Cumshots - Able to verify

Hey midwesterners! I'm a college aged bull located in the milwaukee area and I am looking for any couples that wanna chat, meetup, etc. I consider myself a bull and while I may not have a huge cock, I have big balls, and am a young, fertile man. Ive had experience as a bull before as well, and the couple enjoyed me there, so im not just some random horny guy looking for sex. Im respectful and here to work with couples. Hmu if you want to learn more about me or if you have any questions!

Reactions: Humanbyte
Hey midwesterners! I'm a college aged bull located in the milwaukee area and I am looking for any couples that wanna chat, meetup, etc. I consider myself a bull and while I may not have a huge cock, I have big balls, and am a young, fertile man. Ive had experience as a bull before as well, and the couple enjoyed me there, so im not just some random horny guy looking for sex. Im respectful and here to work with couples. Hmu if you want to learn more about me or if you have any questions!
Hey hey, drop us some photos. Let's see what you're bringing to the table. We pass thru Milwaukee sometimes. Actually will be flying out of there this coming January

Hey Wisco. Milwaukee here as well. I'm looking for a guy to pick up my wife. PM me if you're interested.

Interested:) Hot wife here