21 Yo Bull - Fantasy of having sex in front of husband while my big balls slap and impregnate his wife

21 yo Bull from milwaukee area. Ive had big balls for a while, and with them I have large cumshots. Now, ive needed to buy plan B before, and its not something I enjoy, but I was always aroused by the thought of implanting my seed in someone. One thing led to another and now i'm involved with the cuckold community. Obviosuly not everyone wants some random college guy with big balls to sire a child in their family, but if anyone shares the fantasy of having a guy do what they cant and impregnate their wife, I would love to talk to yall. I think its sexy, and I would love to get to know some people who are into that.

I’ve impregnated my wife 4 times. Every time I knew as soon as I stared cumming that it would get her pregnate. My cock just felt hotter, I could feel more cum, it was a much better orgasm. Of course I buried my cock deep, pushing against her cervix.

I’ve impregnated my wife 4 times. Every time I knew as soon as I stared cumming that it would get her pregnate. My cock just felt hotter, I could feel more cum, it was a much better orgasm. Of course I buried my cock deep, pushing against her cervix.
I just get harder too when I think my swimmers could end up in a married pussy, with the purpose of impregnating it.. not pulling out and donating my sperm in someones wife

21 yo Bull from milwaukee area. Ive had big balls for a while, and with them I have large cumshots. Now, ive needed to buy plan B before, and its not something I enjoy, but I was always aroused by the thought of implanting my seed in someone. One thing led to another and now i'm involved with the cuckold community. Obviosuly not everyone wants some random college guy with big balls to sire a child in their family, but if anyone shares the fantasy of having a guy do what they cant and impregnate their wife, I would love to talk to yall. I think its sexy, and I would love to get to know some people who are into that.
Feel free to say hello. I'll answer asap. Martin 50/Martina 38 -please find my thread in "How to convince my wife"

I would also love to impregnate a married wife or someones girlfriend…. The idea is hot and exciting. Still looking and open to the idea. Would be ideal to meet couples who are looking for a sperm donor natural or into the fantasy themselves.
Feel free to say hello. I'll answer asap. Martin 50/Martina 38 -please find my thread in "How to convince my wife"

Found it !