1st time letting my wife explore another man

Last night me and my wife had a little fun with our neighbor. He came over and she was wearing a white see through top. We took a few shot and I noticed he couldnā€™t take his eyes off my wife tits. I went behind her and pulled down her top and the twins popped out. His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. I told him he can touch the twins but I guess he was scared and didnā€™t want to do anything in front of me. After 5 mins I excused myself and left the room to see if he will grab her boobs. I came back and his hands was on her boobs and locking lips with my wife. I gave them a few mins of fun and then they came back like nothing happen. Rest of the night was same, he wouldnā€™t advance on her unless Iā€™m not around. Hereā€™s a pic of her white top, enjoy!View attachment 1094437
Ahe is beautiful i hope in time that it went alot further than theybwheater you were there or not..Its greatvwhen a wonen opens up to her inner sexuality and get the fullfilling sexual satisfaction she deserves my wife became a HOTWIFE 3 YEARS AGO .WE agee she could never go back to a one COCK WOMAN

She is very beautiful and sexyā€¦ Now you have opened the door showing her that you are ok and even excited by another man touching her so donā€™t be surprised or angry when sometime soon she starts fucking and sucking him ā€¦ after all it is her body her choiceā€¦and you were the one who opened the doorā€¦I have a feeling you are in for a FUN time.. if you have fantasies of sharing her, theyā€™re about to come true!!
Good Luck and enjoy the roller coaster ride of life as cuckold !!!

Last night me and my wife had a little fun with our neighbor. He came over and she was wearing a white see through top. We took a few shot and I noticed he couldnā€™t take his eyes off my wife tits. I went behind her and pulled down her top and the twins popped out. His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. I told him he can touch the twins but I guess he was scared and didnā€™t want to do anything in front of me. After 5 mins I excused myself and left the room to see if he will grab her boobs. I came back and his hands was on her boobs and locking lips with my wife. I gave them a few mins of fun and then they came back like nothing happen. Rest of the night was same, he wouldnā€™t advance on her unless Iā€™m not around. Hereā€™s a pic of her white top, enjoy!View attachment 1094437
Well I personally wouldn't have hesitated...would've been respectful but certainly would've also been burying my face in those luscious tits.

DĆ¼n gece ben ve karım komşumuzla biraz eğlendik. Geldi ve Ć¼stte beyaz bir transparan giyiyordu. BirkaƧ atış yaptık ve gƶzlerini karımın memelerinden alamadığını fark ettim. Arkasına gittim ve Ć¼stĆ¼nĆ¼ indirdim ve ikizler dışarı fırladı. YĆ¼zĆ¼ şekerci dĆ¼kkanındaki bir Ƨocuk gibi aydınlandı. Ona ikizlere dokunabileceğini sƶyledim ama sanırım korkmuştu ve benim ƶnĆ¼mde hiƧbir şey yapmak istemiyordu. 5 dakika sonra izin aldım ve gĆ¶ÄŸĆ¼slerini tutup tutmayacağını gƶrmek iƧin odadan Ƨıktım. Geri dƶndĆ¼m ve elleri gĆ¶ÄŸĆ¼slerindeydi ve karımla dudaklarını kilitliyordu. Onlara birkaƧ dakika eğlence verdim ve sonra hiƧbir şey olmamış gibi geri dƶndĆ¼ler. Gecenin geri kalanı aynıydı, ben etrafta olmadığım sĆ¼rece ona saldırmazdı. İşte beyaz Ć¼stĆ¼nĆ¼n bir resmi, keyfini Ƨıkarın!View attachment 1094437
Wow