1st time letting my wife explore another man

kubbz

Gold
Last night me and my wife had a little fun with our neighbor. He came over and she was wearing a white see through top. We took a few shot and I noticed he couldn’t take his eyes off my wife tits. I went behind her and pulled down her top and the twins popped out. His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. I told him he can touch the twins but I guess he was scared and didn’t want to do anything in front of me. After 5 mins I excused myself and left the room to see if he will grab her boobs. I came back and his hands was on her boobs and locking lips with my wife. I gave them a few mins of fun and then they came back like nothing happen. Rest of the night was same, he wouldn’t advance on her unless I’m not around. Here’s a pic of her white top, enjoy!000596BF-AB69-4078-9298-1829C42E49F4.jpeg

Last night me and my wife had a little fun with our neighbor. He came over and she was wearing a white see through top. We took a few shot and I noticed he couldn’t take his eyes off my wife tits. I went behind her and pulled down her top and the twins popped out. His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. I told him he can touch the twins but I guess he was scared and didn’t want to do anything in front of me. After 5 mins I excused myself and left the room to see if he will grab her boobs. I came back and his hands was on her boobs and locking lips with my wife. I gave them a few mins of fun and then they came back like nothing happen. Rest of the night was same, he wouldn’t advance on her unless I’m not around. Here’s a pic of her white top, enjoy!View attachment 1094437
I love spontaneous nights like that. The anticipation is so much fun.

I seem to get attention in this top

Attachments

• D52C8589-398C-4E8D-A4EC-45302C7E58E6.jpeg
    D52C8589-398C-4E8D-A4EC-45302C7E58E6.jpeg
    283.2 KB · Views: 251
Last night me and my wife had a little fun with our neighbor. He came over and she was wearing a white see through top. We took a few shot and I noticed he couldn’t take his eyes off my wife tits. I went behind her and pulled down her top and the twins popped out. His face lit up like a kid in a candy shop. I told him he can touch the twins but I guess he was scared and didn’t want to do anything in front of me. After 5 mins I excused myself and left the room to see if he will grab her boobs. I came back and his hands was on her boobs and locking lips with my wife. I gave them a few mins of fun and then they came back like nothing happen. Rest of the night was same, he wouldn’t advance on her unless I’m not around. Here’s a pic of her white top, enjoy!View attachment 1094437
Her tits are perfect wow ! That’s really hot tho, I’d like to do something like that with my girlfriend