21m with 19f hot desi gf

Lately I have been curious about cuckolding, & the thought of sharing her pics (non nudes) turns me on, however I get nervous & anxious everytime someone asks for them. She doesnt know about it.
I am exploring a bit online, curious if western people like desi girls? looking for someone to make me horny enough so I can forgwt abiyt the anxiety & share. So that her pics can be captioned, faked, tributed, etc.

Lately I have been curious about cuckolding, & the thought of sharing her pics (non nudes) turns me on, however I get nervous & anxious everytime someone asks for them. She doesnt know about it.
I am exploring a bit online, curious if western people like desi girls? looking for someone to make me horny enough so I can forgwt abiyt the anxiety & share. So that her pics can be captioned, faked, tributed, etc.
I gotta admit that I love desi girls as a white guy. There is some naturalism some hot stuff about their sexy natural bodies and brown pussies... I go to India for a business purposes for a german company so I think will taste some indian pussy :)

If she is unaware, you should NOT be sharing pics of her for any reason. Not even to be faked. What happens if that faked pic gets around somehow?

She is not your toy to play with and use for your own sexual gratification. If she were she'd be your slave and have already consented to having no control over her life. But obviously that isn't the case. So talk to her about your fantasy and get her consent.