26F Saying Hello

ealto96

Female
New here. 26F, married. Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my husband said that he is not as attracted to me anymore after having our baby. Of course my body has changed but my goal is to get it back to where it once was eventually. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.

New here. 26F, married. Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my husband said that he is not as attracted to me anymore after having our baby. Of course my body has changed but my goal is to get it back to where it once was eventually. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.
Welcome to the site sexy!! Fuck him, Cuck him, and I'll be happy to Fuck you baby...

Reactions: ealto96

I would love to chat

What amazing breasts.. he is missing out on an absolute snack at bare minimum. I hope you are withholding from him and get what you need elsewhere.

Omg babe, your so sexy

I would love to play and fuck with you

Definitely would make him watch and see wat bes missing out.

Make him our cuck and make him do chores around the house when we gave fun

Haha

You would be great to play with babe

A lot of cock is ready to enjoy you

Reactions: ealto96 and rayxx1

Come to me and I'll so him how attractive you and your body are... You make my dick hard...

Welcome. You certainly will find the support you need in this wonderful community.
Keep sharing photos of your fantastic body and many compliments will follow 😍😍😍

wow you're amazing I like what see so fuckin hot

Seems like your making friends

Would he like to see some other man appreciate you and your sexy body??