26F Saying Hello

Wow thanks for all of the kind words, you guys all seem so great. My apologies if I haven't replied to your DMs. Been getting so many.

I made sure to let my husband know that there was lots of interest and that all the guys that DM'd me have cocks bigger than his too.
MUCH bigger lmao

Reactions: ealto96
New here. 26F, married. Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my husband said that he is not as attracted to me anymore after having our baby. Of course my body has changed but my goal is to get it back to where it once was eventually. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.
Hi and welcome

Reactions: ealto96
New here. 26F, married. Reason for being here is to have a little fun, because my husband said that he is not as attracted to me anymore after having our baby. Of course my body has changed but my goal is to get it back to where it once was eventually. Because of the way he is acting, part of me wants to cuck him over and over again and make him watch. I'm sure there are a few guys on here that are interested.

Also I did tell him I'm making this post and he doesn't care. Said no one would be interested.

Attachments

• 27D1CCC0-7B05-43F8-B57A-1E2A8F51A666.jpeg
    27D1CCC0-7B05-43F8-B57A-1E2A8F51A666.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 28
  • A42E35BF-1CBC-46E0-BCDD-C5A672F8FC11.gif
    A42E35BF-1CBC-46E0-BCDD-C5A672F8FC11.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • 43EDCE96-B8F6-475B-A5DE-CDFA09259D4B.jpeg
    43EDCE96-B8F6-475B-A5DE-CDFA09259D4B.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 28

Welcome! I’m pretty sure you will have fun in the process of achieving your goal. I am new here as well.

I am definitely interested!

Reactions: Sharper

well, that didn;t last long. she/he hasn't been back since Jan 3rd.
welcome;
first, he is dead wrong. second, personally, i love hearing from the wives & GFs.

Last edited:

I'm interested!

I am pretty sure your body has now changed for the better. We would love to see it

Hey there so sorry to hear that! DM and let’s chat. 49 mm of 20 years. I think I can help you in many ways

Someone would even say your even better now after than before your child sexy. I think everyone here would love to see your hot mom figure