Would love to hear your dirty comments on which stage of my wife you like best. Totally will post more if we get a good response!:)

Also, per my wife after leaning about tributes...."would be hot to see how hard I can make another man". So if you like either pic enough, private message me a pic of your hard dick with her in the background. I have more of her in both, so whichever you like, I'm happy to send more if you tribute. Thanks!

Here's her back in college in lingerie
View attachment 76198

That pic is an instant hard on !!!

Love to have her grabbing my mature thick cock with those lovely titties and hot thighs, ass , pussy ahhhhhhh

OMG .. seeing ur lovely lady is cockhardening.... but having her standing leaning over the table in her heels , short skirt, tiny thong, mmmmm is what we want to see ..... if not .. mmmmm show more of her hot ass!!!

Yesssss seeing and getting ready to do her.... ahhhhhb yessssssss ... her silky skin and looks sooooo ready fo my thick mature cock mmmm and the next sweet open pussy lips .... show me !!!

Would love to hear your dirty comments on which stage of my wife you like best. Totally will post more if we get a good response!:)

Also, per my wife after leaning about tributes...."would be hot to see how hard I can make another man". So if you like either pic enough, private message me a pic of your hard dick with her in the background. I have more of her in both, so whichever you like, I'm happy to send more if you tribute. Thanks!

Here's her back in college in lingerie
View attachment 76198
- Absolutely love the thigh-highs... gets this black dick righteously hard..

no woman needs a boob job but hers is great. while I tend to prefer natural, her overall body is so fine. she looks fab both ways!