28m in Redding/Shasta Co. looking to connect with wives or couples!

Jun 30, 2019
Redding, CA
My bio
Single, 28 year old. mixed but mostly black. Very open minded, intelligent, respectful and down to earth. I work hard and am very motivated; as of feb (2019), I’ve lost almost 100lbs and counting. My goal is to forge my body into healthiest, strongest, most efficient and aesthetically pleasing it can possibly be. While I am very dedicated to my goal, it absolutely does not mean that I expect everyone else to be on the same page. As far as attraction goes, I’m attracted and turned on by women of all body types, ethnicities, etc. It sounds cliché to say but a great personality really goes a long way with me and is incredibly sexy. Speaking of which, I am straight but very sex positive. Just recently decided to explore the BDSM/Kink scene in my local area. I’m eager to learn as much as I can about D/S Dynamics, topping during Impact play: floggers, paddles/spankers in particular. Rough sex (including face-fucking, anal (giving) etc) Edging and orgasm control, post orgasm torture (top) Bondage (interested in being the dom and top): cuffs, collars, spreaders & restraints, and seeing a sub in pretty much all of the incredibly hot accessories/gear like nipple clamps, body harnesses, spider gags, butt plugs etc. And the list keeps growing daily as I learn more.
I’m always excited to meet and talk with down to earth, honest, safe, fun and respectful people! If you have any questions just ask! All of my socials are private but my FetLife name is: PNW100 and my kik is PNW_Guy28