3some wife and her friend

Yupyup

So my wife her friend and I had a 3 some years ago. Before we were married.
It was great. It was only the one time but since than when we go over and stay the night I walk around naked just so she can see me. She does the same. But other than a little single tug she never plays with me. I can play with her tits no problem. But no more sex. It’s ok I like the challenge.

We recently she asked my wife for a 3some with her and her new man. My wife told me and I said ok if I can film it. Rather than saying no to her friend she told her that. The friend didn’t say no.
So I texted her friend and said I was ok with it if I can record it. And mentioned she didn’t say I could not, she simply replied no I didn’t say you can’t film it
Now I’ve been trying to see my wife with a mother man for years. Ever Since I walked in on her when we started dating.
But in recent years even more so. I’m a good size, very thick ok length , she also so tight that it’s quick a few minutes and I’m done and she’s not.
So the though of her being in a 3 some it awesome all I can think of is this guy pounding my wife while his gf and I watch
And seeing her friend do down on her after he’s fisnished. And hoping they want a little more and I can help ;)

Now at the same time as this is starting my buddy comes down and is always asking to see my wife’s tits, same as I ask to see his gf’s. Well this time joking around, sort of , I told her to show him.
She said no. But I have lots of photos show him one. So I did. I showed him 2 of my favourites, I had to check, and yup he was hard! One was her flashing the other blowing me. So I backed out of the photo and let him see all the thumb nails. He said he’s love to fuck her. She didn’t say no at all. And jokingly said let’s go. We are actually leaving. :( so it wasn’t gonna happen.
So how do I convince her that mfm 3some would be fun. And no have him think he can do it when I’m not around? I want her to do both. Where her friend and with me and my friend.
And suggestions?

Little more info I’ve convinced her to make out with another guy friend of ours a few times when I was there. And he is always feeling her up.
It seems like she wants it but I can’t just get her there.

Reactions: Kinky2