UPDATE.....BUST BUST.... Mrs Hotwife met him and then sent him packing....he didn't work out.....sigh...

So it's been a while since Mrs Hotwife has gone on a solo date with a guy....she's been fucked by other guys...but just not on a date....so tonight...she's meeting a BWC guy...and that thick cock is going to open up little Mrs Hotwife without a doubt....she looked so sexy leaving. I will update...she always sends pics...I told her to come home with a full pussy but she said..."only if he has his test results"...I get it...but I can't stand the taste of condoms and love to clean up whatever creampie is left in her pussy.....tomorrow night we are attending a "Hotwife" event...where she will be fucked no doubt, Saturday night we will both go out and play with a couple or single male....she's on business travel next week and already has lined up a previous BWC we played with as a couple that I set her up with for her birthday and the following two nights she has BBC's lined up to meet....she told me tonight she was "getting in shape" for next week as she kissed me and walked out the door...so fucking sexy!
Plenty of other opportunities - no worries!

Hot hot your little slut ;) sends you pics!!!! Gotta love it...... Sucks when a guy can't get it up.... my wife's been thru that and its disappointing... Anyway , thanks for posting... hoping to see more of your hot wife!!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Damn!!!! Speechless!!! Tongue and cock are hard here!!!! Glad you get pics.... so hot.....and thanks for sharing!!! Think cum makes her a FANTASTIC hotwife!!!!
Think its superhot she loves her ass rimmed!! She ever return the favor??

Reactions: Kinky2
The boys do like to eat her asshole and she loves it....he at least gave her some fun oral and then fucked her just a minute before he lost it. That cock was a disappointment to her as well....too small. She decided to just suck his cock and let him cum in her mouth to end it....she said he had a huge load of cum though. What a good little hotwife to not leave him without finishing.....

Here's the little ass she gave him after setting up the camera! Would you have stayed hard?? You could almost stick your tongue in her ass from here!

View attachment 131576

My little wife jumping on the bed, legs spread, on her tummy and offering her ass to her new bull.....

View attachment 131585

Bad boy bulls love to eat Mrs Hotwife's asshole....and she enjoys the ass play...eagerly raising her ass to make it easier for him to do whatever he wanted with her ass....she really was craving him fucking her in the ass last night!

View attachment 131586

Both my wife and her bull looking at the camera..knowing I was watching from afar....her letting me know my precious little wife is giving her pussy to another man....and him saying he's getting ready to fuck my little hotwife.....

View attachment 131583

And he ate her pussy like a champ, little wife's legs spread, feet on his shoulders as he pleasures her....

View attachment 131589

She gives me that knowing look of satisfaction while she's getting her pussy eaten....

View attachment 131592

He couldn't keep it up fucking her for some reason....so she decided to suck his cock and let him cum! Great little wife...does that make her a slut?? (That little cock was a real bummer for her.....) Sexy wedding ring touching his cock...would have yet another man's cum on it very soon after this pic!

View attachment 131595
she's stunning and following along is really hot. got hard by the end of the thread.