A bit of a nudge

luvmy46hw

Couple
Oct 21, 2017
For the last several months my wife has not been involved in the lifestyle at all. She has been in a lull as I described in earlier posts. Well, this evening I am going to provide a bit of a nudge in the right direction. I have a friend James that I have been talking with for a few weeks that is WELL qualified. He is staying in a nearby hotel and will be able to host us if it goes down. My wife used to let me pick guys out and then she would wear a blindfold. I messed up a few times and she did not trust me anymore so she wanted to meet them. So, tonight it will go one of two ways. I have let her read some of his thread and she knows about him so I will either take her to a bar tonight and watch the game while James comes up to the bar to hit on her. If not that then I am going to tell her to get ready tonight because James is here and he wants you blindfolded and naked in his room tonight. I told her about going to watch the game tonight and she said she would be bored sitting there so I may just tell her the other. Although spontaneous hook ups are a lot of fun also. Hmmmm, what to do.

Well nothing happened last night.:( Although, he did get her talking a good bit and it helped open a dialogue with us at home. Where I made my wife cum and then squirt so much it was hitting her in the face twice!! She was covered in her squirt last night and the sheets were soaked through!! Anyway we talked about a guy she had talked with at a bar that came on to her very strong that I befriended well before. She said Friday night we would go to that bar he frequents to see if he is there and see where it goes. Also, one guy I have been talking to for a while we may meet sometime this week.

Things are looking up for Friday. She is intent on us going out to a local bar that a guy she has met that told her that he wanted to fuck her. She wants to go there and see if we run into him. There is also another guy I hope she ends up playing with that she knows through her work. They have flirted a lot and he is now a friend of mine as well. He is married also but says they dabble in swinging. We don't want to cause a problem in a marriage so we hope he is open with his wife about what he is doing. I told my wife what I would like to have happen with him is that they end up talking somewhere without me knowing and end up going to a hotel and fucking. Then come home and place her phone in my hand and say I have something for you to listen to!! I think it could happen but I do think it will be a slow process with him. We also have a guy I have been talking with and we may meet him Friday evening as well to see if that will lead to anything or not. Keeping my fingers crossed here and very hopeful!!

Have her text me. I will talk her into it. I have talked many into a blindfold meeting. Never seen anything. Both single ladies and with husbands. Didn't take it off til 30 min in.