A completely hot and unexpected experience!

drdic

Male
The other night my wife handcuffed me to the bed and backed her pussy up onto my face. She told me to think about her getting fucked from behind by a big black cock while rubbing and grinding her pussy all over my tongue and face. She kept saying how hot it would be to get fucked by a "big" dick while I watched and got sucked off by her. She kept going like this until I exploded cum everywhere. Then she got a black condom, put it on me and remarked that it looked nice before riding me again and talking dirty to me. I have never experienced anything that hot before. Not sure what will come next but happy to let her set the pace.

The other night my wife handcuffed me to the bed and backed her pussy up onto my face. She told me to think about her getting fucked from behind by a big black cock while rubbing and grinding her pussy all over my tongue and face. She kept saying how hot it would be to get fucked by a "big" dick while I watched and got sucked off by her. She kept going like this until I exploded cum everywhere. Then she got a black condom, put it on me and remarked that it looked nice before riding me again and talking dirty to me. I have never experienced anything that hot before. Not sure what will come next but happy to let her set the pace.
That sounds so hot! She seems like she really wants it to happen.

Reactions: Smudger
Just let her know that if she wants to go ahead you will support her. It does sound as though she has seen this somewhere online and is keen to try it.
No doubt if she does she intends for you to br close to the action and ready to cleanup.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby