taking a while

Background:
WIfe is conservative but been wearing her down
together since 2008 15 years
When we got together she said she had never fucked anyone
Shes had 2 ex'es both i know are hung and but she denies fucking them. One of them i believe because they were together for a few months. The other she was with over year.
She cheated on me 10 years ago but never tells me details even though she knows how much it turns me on.
Two years ago we were fucking and she stood up to ride me it was night but you could probably see throgh our upstairs window.
That turned me on so fuckin much and she knew that. Some time i will remain hard so she gets tired and asks me " Do you want me to stant in fron of the window". (in an annoyed tone)
Some times she asks me if I want her to stand infront of the window while shes turned on.
One time she was annoyed because i wanted her to tell me details of the time she cheated and she got mad, stood up naked opened the withdow turned on the lights and said "this is what you like right?!"

I started to pretend sehe is getting fucked doggy style with her pussy against my knee, and thats turned her on shes even had an orgasmby a light graze against my knee while I talk dirty to her,

Recently, while fucking I have got her to say she wants a bigger fatter cock.
the other night I said " you're to small you cant handle it"
she said "yes i can take it"
I said " are you saying from experience? youve taken bigger cock:
she said, "yes"
the of course i busted a nut.

Things she wont try but Im working on it
1 Flashing someon while im driving.
2 answering the door for roomservice while whereing lingeree (Amost happened she went out with me to the mall and pick something suprosingly revealing)
3 ultimate goal to get her to fuck someone and tell me about it

Background:
WIfe is conservative but been wearing her down
together since 2008 15 years
When we got together she said she had never fucked anyone
Shes had 2 ex'es both i know are hung and but she denies fucking them. One of them i believe because they were together for a few months. The other she was with over year.
She cheated on me 10 years ago but never tells me details even though she knows how much it turns me on.
Two years ago we were fucking and she stood up to ride me it was night but you could probably see throgh our upstairs window.
That turned me on so fuckin much and she knew that. Some time i will remain hard so she gets tired and asks me " Do you want me to stant in fron of the window". (in an annoyed tone)
Some times she asks me if I want her to stand infront of the window while shes turned on.
One time she was annoyed because i wanted her to tell me details of the time she cheated and she got mad, stood up naked opened the withdow turned on the lights and said "this is what you like right?!"

I started to pretend sehe is getting fucked doggy style with her pussy against my knee, and thats turned her on shes even had an orgasmby a light graze against my knee while I talk dirty to her,

Recently, while fucking I have got her to say she wants a bigger fatter cock.
the other night I said " you're to small you cant handle it"
she said "yes i can take it"
I said " are you saying from experience? youve taken bigger cock:
she said, "yes"
the of course i busted a nut.

Things she wont try but Im working on it
1 Flashing someon while im driving.
2 answering the door for roomservice while whereing lingeree (Amost happened she went out with me to the mall and pick something suprosingly revealing)
3 ultimate goal to get her to fuck someone and tell me about it
I m interested but i m from India. I m a professional (paid) playboy bull and breeder for Ladies and couples

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 6