A couple Questions for fellow cucks

cuck_couple989

Couple
Verified
How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...

Hey, well, normally i last between five to ten minutes, after which i usually cum, while my wife does not, and also will stay limp for hours. Because of this, right now my wife and i only have sex about once every one or two months, since she obviously prefers to be satisfied by one of her boyfriends. And the last question, normally i’m about two inches, and when fully hard, im about 4 inches, but i do have good girth, or so i’ve been told, lol

We have sex once a month. I am around 5 inches when hard and last less than a minute. I have tried everything but once I penetrate I begin to cum. Hence I can’t thrust inside Stacey more than two or three times before finishing. I’ve been this way my entire life. Consequently I’ve encouraged (and enjoyed) Stacey taking on lovers throughout our marriage - starting as newlyweds 40 years ago. She’s always had a strong sex drive and enjoys hard and long sex. Nearly all of her lovers have been hung and very aggressive during sex. She shares her tales with me. I don’t watch her have sex but am always nearby - with a hard on waiting for her lover to finish. She’s never spent the night with anybody else but she has fucked for hours well into the morning - while I waited in the car, hotel bar or lobby, etc.

I must be the opposite to most cucks (i would guess?) in that i actually dont cum so quick. In fact i find it very hard to. I am convinced though, that once i finally get to see my wifes freshly used pussy that i will cum very very quickly! I wish i did cum quickly, its more of the cuck way isn't it!
My cock is 5 1/2 inches, and skinny. We fuck on average a couple of times a week although we would fuck a lot more if i had more of a sex drive but im always tired from work. I rarely cum, she always does. Although I am sure this will change once she gets her f buddy. I have noticed a reduction in the orgasms she gets from me since she has owned a giant black dildo.

We have sex once a month. I am around 5 inches when hard and last less than a minute. I have tried everything but once I penetrate I begin to cum. Hence I can’t thrust inside Stacey more than two or three times before finishing. I’ve been this way my entire life. Consequently I’ve encouraged (and enjoyed) Stacey taking on lovers throughout our marriage - starting as newlyweds 40 years ago. She’s always had a strong sex drive and enjoys hard and long sex. Nearly all of her lovers have been hung and very aggressive during sex. She shares her tales with me. I don’t watch her have sex but am always nearby - with a hard on waiting for her lover to finish. She’s never spent the night with anybody else but she has fucked for hours well into the morning - while I waited in the car, hotel bar or lobby, etc.
That's about like me too, as soon as I get my cock inside her I feel like I'm already starting to cum and I have to fight hard and still can't even last a minute. Jenny loves being fucked hard and deep and being penetrated aggressively and I can't do it, if I even tried to penetrate her deep and hard like she wants I would probably cum on the first thrust then instantly go limp for hours after. She also shares her experiences with me and talks about being fucked so hard by some guys that she would forget her name and not even be able to walk afterwards. I couldn't even imagine being able to do that to her. Its almost a waste of time for her to even take her panties off for me unless I'm going to go down on her or fuck her with the toy cock I bought her to compensate for my inability to satisfy her.

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend? On a good day I might hit the 45 second mark before I blow in her pussy then go limp for hours.
How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend? After 8 years me and my gf fuck maybe twice a year, but we have oral sex once a week.
How big is your cock? I'm about 6 inches but not very thick and especially narrow down around the base of my shaft. I've always heard that its the thickness in that particular area that women need to get the full, satisfying experience that they crave and my girlfriend is no different.

Would love to get to know about you and compare our situations ...

I last 5-15 minutes

I'm a little under 6 inches, but wide for the length. After fucking new men after being married, My wife has discovered she's a size queen! LOL But she much prefers width to length.

I last 5-15 minutes

I'm a little under 6 inches, but wide for the length. After fucking new men after being married, My wife has discovered she's a size queen! LOL But she much prefers width to length.
My girl too, she prefers longer than me too but the width in order to give her that stretch that she needs that she can't get from me is the most important part for her. That and longer duration and a more aggressive rhythm.

Reactions: shaved and davelb76
I'm average size I guess 6.5 inch's, but a slim dick. My wife's boyfriend is about the same. I can last 30 to 45 minutes. I probably could go longer, but I'm old and my body gets tired so I go ahead and come. Her boyfriend can go for hours at a time. He cums but stays hard and continue to fuck her. She often says he fucks her until he's done.

I'm average size I guess 6.5 inch's, but a slim dick. My wife's boyfriend is about the same. I can last 30 to 45 minutes. I probably could go longer, but I'm old and my body gets tired so I go ahead and come. Her boyfriend can go for hours at a time. He cums but stays hard and continue to fuck her. She often says he fucks her until he's done.[/QUO
Very nice, my cock is just a little smaller than yours but you last much much longer than I do.

How long can everybody last in their wife or girlfriend?
When my now ex wife and I got married I would last about 15 minutes. Over the years that dropped down to roughly 5 minutes.

How often do you actually fuck your wife or girlfriend?

At the start once or twice a week. That shifted to once as month about halfway through our marriage, then ever couple months. The last 4 years none at all, I just got to jack to her stories or pics/vids she sent me.

How big is your cock?

4 1/2 inches, if I'm lucky I can hit 5 with a cock ring. My girth is proportionate to the length so pretty thin.

If I can stay hard I can come in a few minutes
my wife rarely lets me have sex with her, she lets me jerks off and sometimes she'll help with the finish
my dick is about 6+ inches and on the thicker side

Reactions: PredCuck
My cuck has 8 inches and last 50 minutes in me. Most men I fuck last 10 to 15 minutes and they are all sizes. I am blessed. Many men will cum in 3 minutes once in me. Most go down to finish me with their tongue. Then have me suck them hard for round 2, and 4.
Damn you hot I would love to break the record I'll bet you I won't come in till you tell me stop ...JK u sexy...
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

my sluts and cucks seem to appreciate both my length and girth. They also marvel at both my duration and my recharge rate.
The fact that I fuck her, rather than make love to her, is gravy

Reactions: shaved
Haven’t had sex with her for 10months now. Before that maybe once or twice in a year. Used to last fairly ok, but since I am allowed to cum only once in a month this has changed. When she gives me permission to wank I last about 30seconds. To deserve it, I have to suck her bull and let him to cum in my mouth, or another cuck sucks me off. Than i last 10 seconds only and she laughs...

I usually last about and hour but can pretty much last as long as I want to. It’s all about learning how to control your breathing and learning how to recognize when you are getting close to cumming. Edging will help you learn to control it.

My dick is a bit under 7 in long and 5.7 girth.