A Cuckold Ceremony

Further to my fantasy about her taking part in a ceremony with her lover, I was in a second hand, antique type of shop a couple of days ago and one of the items for sale was a little wedding veil which just set my mind racing. I could just imagine my girlfriend wearing this and nothing else except high heel shoes during a ceremony with her lover. I began to get hard.
It then escalated in my mind to her telling me she had fallen in love with someone and they decided to get married. We don't live together and this makes it plausible. I would get an invitation and sit in the front row to watch her walk down the aisle and watch the wedding ceremony. Maybe even walking her up the aisle and giving her away!
This led on to me imagining us in her bedroom prior to the wedding and her showing me her sexy undies all ready for her honeymoon. She then would wear them for me, parading up and down, but saying it's best I don't touch her as she is saving herself for him.
She then says that I can wank off while laying on her bed and says she's sorry for falling in love with him but she's so looking forward to spending every night with him from now on.
She then says that I can let myself in to her house while she's away on honeymoon and I can lay on her bed to wank and imagine her with him. She would leave lots of her dirty knickers for me to lick and smell. Some of them were worn after she had had sex with him. Perhaps she may send me honeymoon photos of her on the beach which he took of her while she was wearing the tiniest of bikinis barely covering her lovely cunt. Asked for more intimate ones, she would refuse and say I must use my imagination!
Anyone else have these thoughts?
You wouldn't believe that I am also a bull would you!?

Last edited: