A Cuckold Ceremony

slutplay

Verified
Verified
I saw something slightly like this activity on a cuckold site once and have started to think again about it. I spoke to my girlfriend today on the phone about it and told her that I had read about it in case she objected (I knew she wouldn't really).
I've not seen my girlfriend for weeks because of this awful virus thing.
The idea is in the form of a ceremony where the GF/wife/partner walks up an aisle as if in church with her lover.
She is dressed in a small veil over her head and face draped down to her waist and slightly below. Underneath she wears just stockings, suspender belt and high heels - nothing else.
The ceremony is attended by a few likeminded invited guests and conducted by a man who asks questions of my girlfriend like "do you take this man to be your lover?" etc. She agrees to all sorts of things while smiling at her lover. The ceremony finishes with the celebrant saying "You are now man and slut - you may suck off your lover". She then kneels down and sucks her lover's cock gently and lovingly - looking up at him, and then he lays her on a table and fucks my darling girlfriend in full view of everyone.
What a beautiful and spiritual act! I'm hard just thinking of it.
Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Last edited:
Some cuckold ceremony ideas

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 80
  • cuckold_wedding_-3309.jpg
    cuckold_wedding_-3309.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 80
  • i-do.jpg
    i-do.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 75
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 75
  • cuckold_wedding_day-2780.jpg
    cuckold_wedding_day-2780.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 72
  • 589_450.jpg
    589_450.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 78
  • wedding_day_cucko-6999.jpg
    wedding_day_cucko-6999.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 80
I'm thinking that all of the male attendees should ejaculate into a ceremonial cup which is then given to the cuck's wife who gives it to her cuck to drink in front of everyone. The phrase "The More The Merrier" seems totally appropriate.

• Love
Reactions: Kev627
It really is almost like my father giving me away at my wedding.
I have been part of such a ceremony but it needs you to be really close to the couple. I was seeing this woman whose boyfriend planned it all and right before she took her vows, we had sex and after the ceremony, I was the one to have sex with her. We all went to honeymoon together where the then husband was permanently caged and he was to get only cleaning duties.

• Love
Reactions: Slyrik and slutplay
I have been part of such a ceremony but it needs you to be really close to the couple. I was seeing this woman whose boyfriend planned it all and right before she took her vows, we had sex and after the ceremony, I was the one to have sex with her. We all went to honeymoon together where the then husband was permanently caged and he was to get only cleaning duties.
WOW that takes cuckolding to the moon and back !!!!!!!!!!!