A Fantasy to become a reality one day

Yeah it is sometimes very difficult if you are into any fantasy and you are not able to do it due to some different reasons like culture restrictions .

Since my marriage I have been thinking about watching my wife with another guy specially white on to really bang her good while I watch .

I really want watch my wife being sucked and licked really good while I watch her getting all this . I always think of watching her fucked good .

I do really love her face and always want a big load all over her face . Some of my friends do send me tributes because that's the only thing possible right now .

There are many things I want to do but I can't .

Some of my wife snaps for you guys that's what I can do for you all .

Encourage me by commenting on her and let me see what other guys think of my wifey .

Thank you 109_1000.jpg

Attachments

• 265_1000 (1).jpg
    265_1000 (1).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 528_1000.jpg
    528_1000.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 067_1000.jpg
    067_1000.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 458_1000.jpg
    458_1000.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 63
Yeah it is sometimes very difficult if you are into any fantasy and you are not able to do it due to some different reasons like culture restrictions .

Since my marriage I have been thinking about watching my wife with another guy specially white on to really bang her good while I watch .

I really want watch my wife being sucked and licked really good while I watch her getting all this . I always think of watching her fucked good .

I do really love her face and always want a big load all over her face . Some of my friends do send me tributes because that's the only thing possible right now .

Encourage me by commenting on her and let me see what other guys think of my wifey .

Thank you View attachment 861787
Your so hot

Shes beautiful my friend, there is nothing better than when all three get what they desired she gets fucked and satisfied sexually, he gets to watch his wife being pleasured sexualy and I get to do what I enjoy the most fucking a beautiful woman the belongs to another man

Reactions: Nigelhamilton
She’s gorgeous and it would definitely be hot watching her getting fucked! If only she knew just how much pleasure she’d get from it!

She gorgeous

For your beautiful tummy.
xxxxxx.jpg

I want to share my fantasy with you too. So tomorrow I was just scrolling through my Instagram and I came across this girl, her name is Olivia Casta https://www.umbrellastar.com/olivia-casta/ (don't think that it is spam pls). I loved her eyes and her smile. And my fantasy is to meet her in real life. I want to ask her out. I want to date with her at the beach. We will eat differen seafood and drink wine. What do you think? Does it possible?

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcat

Husnainskhan111 my telegram
And ...
Husnainkhan_j my snapchat