A fun fantasy or potential for start of hotwifing because wife has started talking again about her huge dick ex?

drakebelg

Male
Oct 20, 2022
My wife has recently seen her huge dick ex in our neighbourhood and has openly mentioned him 5 or 6 times in the last week or two. Just things like "I've seen x. I wonder why is in the neighbourhood....."
Read through the background below and let me know what you think of my ideas, or do you have any other suggestions, comments or ideas.

My wife and I are very happily married with two kids and we have been together since 2002. We have a great sex life especially, since 2015 when I introduced big sex toys, dildos, vibrators,an huge penis sleeves/extensions. Due to this and continuous fisting she is now permanently loose and loves the huge penis sleeves. She admitted that she is a size queen, she felt me up on our first night in bed while I slept with a hardon and she was happy with my slightly bigger size. She has also said that she felt "lucky" that she has always had above average sized guys.
We both often make comments about hot people that we see, and even while I would be fisting her she would say how hot some guys on tv are. She loves the big, strong muscled guys with bigger cocks.

So a brief history: In 2015 my wife started a new teaching job and she mentioned that an ex of her's worked there, that she had a good relationship with back in 1995, that she ended. She said they still got on well with him, that he was funny and they were friends but she liked the secrecy that no one else knew they were a couple. I also noticed that she was dressing up really nicely going to work (almost sexy), she looked amazing. I am 100% sure they were flirting, she was enjoying the attention but had no intentions of having an affair. Our sexlife was also really good.
Around the same time while using some big toys she teasingly admitted that she had an ex who a much bigger than me (I am not small at all), she said he had an enormous, "scarily huge" penis and she compared it to a huge 10.5" and thick penis extension/sleeve that we used a lot.
Two years later in 2017 my wife admitted that huge penis ex, and the ex at her work are the same guy. Wow, that blew me away a bit that it took so long to admit this, but it also turned me on. Instead of being annoyed or insecure I decided to have fun with it. I started playing the hotwife's huge ex fantasy. I would call the huge penis extension her "ex sized cock", and tell her that her ex would love to fuck her now, because she can handle huge dicks much better. This toy became by far her favourite, she was often asking for it, and would multiple orgasm like crazy. This was for sure the most amazing and highly sexed period of our sex lives. It was great fun and we were having sex 5-6 times a week and very often with this ex sized huge penis extension.This amazing intense period in our sex life continued for two years. It dropped off a bit, is still great but wow those few years were amazing. I was also writing fantasies and emails about her fucking him and other huge guys. They turned her on but she said she didn't really want to. One time when she was going to a work party I told her to flirt with him and see if she could get a hold of his cock, she just smiled but didn't do it.
In 2020 her ex (who is married) started another job so they didn't see each other anymore.

A few weeks ago (2022) my wife mentioned that she saw her ex in our neighbourhood, even though he lives in a nearby city. She saw him n the distance several times over the last few weeks, and she thinks he works a few 100m from us. The other day when a song played she even mentioned that her ex loved that group. He is obviously in her head a bit.

So, this is what I think:
1-When my wife was with him a way back in 1995 she loved their sex life (she said this), loved his size (she said this), but it was too intense for daily sex due to his huge size (she also said this). She also said that she really liked him, they got on really well but it wasn't her big love at the time. So yeah, she really enjoyed his size and would handle it much better now.
2-Due to the years of using huge toys she got used to the sizes, can now take truly astounding length and girth and has discovered that she loves the huge toys. She often mentions that the toys are great but a real penis is the best. I tease her saying that she should find a guy with a huge one and she would love it.
3-Now that he is working in the neighbourhood I believe that sexually her interest has peaked about a or his big dick again. We still use the big penis extensions 1 in 5 times, so she still loves it big but prefers it real.

What do you think? Is it an opening to see if she would like a threesome or a hotwife tryout?
1-Is seeing him in the neighbourhood making her think of his huge dick and how good it would feel?

2-Or, is it all in my head because I like the idea of her wanting his huge dick?

3-Should I tease her about talking about him and tell her jokingly she is just wanting some huge dick again?

4-I might even write a story/fantasy about them bumping into each other in the street and going back to our place for some fun.

5-Tell her I would love if she would actually fuck him one time only to really know how good it is or not. This idea is a big turn on but of course I am also nervous of the consequences. I am not sure how she would react to this now.

6-any other fun suggestions?

Just wrote an answer in https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/advice-on-moving-forward.29637/post-474514

It perfectly fits to your case as well.
Great points.
1) While fucking her with the big cock sleeves we already play a bit of roleplay. I will ask her who is it? What does he look like, Where are they? She once briefly mentioned a big guy she was fucking while away working for 6 months (before she met me). She said it was wild. I should ask about it.
2) Since 2015 we've already taken this path. It's pretty adventurous and we are always trying new things, but just between the two of us.
3)I think she would be on for going to an Erotic Expo (I live in the EU). They are easily accessible and once in there you can then enter more kinky parts if you want (swingers, shows, etc...). The dating site also sounds like a good idea.
4)Baby steps when she asks.....great stuff.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baddy145
I think these days the Venus in is Berlin, sound like a really great idea to me.

The whole thing is just to make it as it was her idea (to meet somebody) not yours :) Especially in moments when she is totally horny, she will be way more likely to reveal fantasies and jump on some ideas.

Please keep us updated :)

PS: Btw: I am in the same situation taking the next steps. But she is not fantasizing about other cocks - just open to try out things. Maybe it helps

• Love
Reactions: firststeps
So what’s the status of her and the ex?
They haven't bumped into eachother since about 2 monstha and she doesn't mention him. She wanted me to describe a sex roll play scenario I would like to do and I wrote one to her. I wrote to her that she is a blindfolded submissive hotwife. I would fuck her to pieces with different big cock sleeves pretending it's a train of huge cock guys treating her like a slut. She is interested.

They haven't bumped into eachother since about 2 monstha and she doesn't mention him. She wanted me to describe a sex roll play scenario I would like to do and I wrote one to her. I wrote to her that she is a blindfolded submissive hotwife. I would fuck her to pieces with different big cock sleeves pretending it's a train of huge cock guys treating her like a slut. She is interested.
Why not blindfold her and actually have a train of guys fuck her senseless.

Reactions: Baddy145
My wife has recently seen her huge dick ex in our neighbourhood and has openly mentioned him 5 or 6 times in the last week or two. Just things like "I've seen x. I wonder why is in the neighbourhood....."
Read through the background below and let me know what you think of my ideas, or do you have any other suggestions, comments or ideas.

My wife and I are very happily married with two kids and we have been together since 2002. We have a great sex life especially, since 2015 when I introduced big sex toys, dildos, vibrators,an huge penis sleeves/extensions. Due to this and continuous fisting she is now permanently loose and loves the huge penis sleeves. She admitted that she is a size queen, she felt me up on our first night in bed while I slept with a hardon and she was happy with my slightly bigger size. She has also said that she felt "lucky" that she has always had above average sized guys.
We both often make comments about hot people that we see, and even while I would be fisting her she would say how hot some guys on tv are. She loves the big, strong muscled guys with bigger cocks.

So a brief history: In 2015 my wife started a new teaching job and she mentioned that an ex of her's worked there, that she had a good relationship with back in 1995, that she ended. She said they still got on well with him, that he was funny and they were friends but she liked the secrecy that no one else knew they were a couple. I also noticed that she was dressing up really nicely going to work (almost sexy), she looked amazing. I am 100% sure they were flirting, she was enjoying the attention but had no intentions of having an affair. Our sexlife was also really good.
Around the same time while using some big toys she teasingly admitted that she had an ex who a much bigger than me (I am not small at all), she said he had an enormous, "scarily huge" penis and she compared it to a huge 10.5" and thick penis extension/sleeve that we used a lot.
Two years later in 2017 my wife admitted that huge penis ex, and the ex at her work are the same guy. Wow, that blew me away a bit that it took so long to admit this, but it also turned me on. Instead of being annoyed or insecure I decided to have fun with it. I started playing the hotwife's huge ex fantasy. I would call the huge penis extension her "ex sized cock", and tell her that her ex would love to fuck her now, because she can handle huge dicks much better. This toy became by far her favourite, she was often asking for it, and would multiple orgasm like crazy. This was for sure the most amazing and highly sexed period of our sex lives. It was great fun and we were having sex 5-6 times a week and very often with this ex sized huge penis extension.This amazing intense period in our sex life continued for two years. It dropped off a bit, is still great but wow those few years were amazing. I was also writing fantasies and emails about her fucking him and other huge guys. They turned her on but she said she didn't really want to. One time when she was going to a work party I told her to flirt with him and see if she could get a hold of his cock, she just smiled but didn't do it.
In 2020 her ex (who is married) started another job so they didn't see each other anymore.

A few weeks ago (2022) my wife mentioned that she saw her ex in our neighbourhood, even though he lives in a nearby city. She saw him n the distance several times over the last few weeks, and she thinks he works a few 100m from us. The other day when a song played she even mentioned that her ex loved that group. He is obviously in her head a bit.

1-When my wife was with him a way back in 1995 she loved their sex life (she said this), loved his size (she said this), but it was too intense for daily sex due to his huge size (she also said this). She also said that she really liked him, they got on really well but it wasn't her big love at the time. So yeah, she really enjoyed his size and would handle it much better now.
2-Due to the years of using huge toys she got used to the sizes, can now take truly astounding length and girth and has discovered that she loves the huge toys. She often mentions that the toys are great but a real penis is the best. I tease her saying that she should find a guy with a huge one and she would love it.
3-Now that he is working in the neighbourhood I believe that sexually her interest has peaked about a or his big dick again. We still use the big penis extensions 1 in 5 times, so she still loves it big but prefers it real.

What do you think? Is it an opening to see if she would like a threesome or a hotwife tryout?
1-Is seeing him in the neighbourhood making her think of his huge dick and how good it would feel?

2-Or, is it all in my head because I like the idea of her wanting his huge dick?

3-Should I tease her about talking about him and tell her jokingly she is just wanting some huge dick again?

4-I might even write a story/fantasy about them bumping into each other in the street and going back to our place for some fun.

5-Tell her I would love if she would actually fuck him one time only to really know how good it is or not. This idea is a big turn on but of course I am also nervous of the consequences. I am not sure how she would react to this now.

encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants and yes she should contact her Ex BF and enjoy his cock 1on1 then 3way.

Reactions: drakebelg
Sounds like the same situation I'm in my wife told me about an ex who was very thick and what he had to do to her to get his dick in and it turns me on when ever I think about it cuz I was my wifes first and I know how tight she was and I'm not small either and her pussy would make my dick raw I can only imagine how his felt and she had tough time taking me I would love to see her struggle to take a bigger cock I've seen her take a little bigger than mine I got her to try a threesome with. A friend turned out he had a good size cock but her ex also showed her how to use her tits on a dick I would really like to thank him for that I even mentioned getting a hold of him and see if he would be interested in joining us she asked if I was serious I said ya so she said she knows how to get ahold of him

Offer her a “free pass” to go for it if she wants..all you ask is that she tell you about upfront is possible and if it should happen in the moment that it’s ok but to tell you asap so you can both enjoy the experience. Reinforce how much you love her and trust her…that her happiness is always your first priority in and out of the bedroom!!
Good Luck🤞

Reactions: drakebelg
Offer her a “free pass” to go for it if she wants..all you ask is that she tell you about upfront is possible and if it should happen in the moment that it’s ok but to tell you asap so you can both enjoy the experience. Reinforce how much you love her and trust her…that her happiness is always your first priority in and out of the bedroom!!
Good Luck🤞
She also has a fantasy of being with another woman to experience it, so when that comes up I think I will tell her she can have one free pass for a woman and one for a guy with a huge dick.

Advice for moving forward would be appreciated 👍.

Here's an update, sorry it's a lot of info, some maybe more relevant than others. No major progress but definitely some progress made. I am going through some business issues so our sex life was a bit routine.

Just to frame it, she is not outspoken at all about her fantasies so I get it in bits and pieces or via sexting.

1) I am now absolutely certain I would love her to fuck a guy with a huge cock and preferably be there to watch, but it's not a must. I've thought about this a lot over the last months.
2) By using examples from our relationship and things she has told me about her past she openly admitted that she is a size queen and it was the great sex her huge cock ex who made her one. She said the sex was extremely intense, almost too intense to go at it daily and from then on she always hoped for bigger.
3) She fell asleep while I was fucking her in spoons and the next day I gave her a serious fucking with some big sleeves where she didn't even need a vibe to orgasm several times. She admitted with the big cocks it is much more stimulating. It seems like due to her looseness and me being slightly above average that she sees sex with me as relaxation instead of something intense.
4) I often send her stories and she absolutely loved a recent one where she gets picked up in a bar by two huge cock guys while I watch from a distance. We exchanged loads of texts about what our favourite parts of the story, which were: getting seriously fucked to bits by the huge cocks, them treating her like a slut and cumming all over her, getting face fucked, being double fisted, all of this while I was watching. Her least favourite parts are also interesting: all scenes (foreplay, afterplay, ...) where that did not include the huge cocks destroying her, me getting sloppy seconds at the end was her least favourite part. She even preferred DP to me being with her and she is an absolute no to anal in real life.
5) She also loves another story where a monster cock guy picks her up in a bar and cums five times in her while I watch.
6) While watching a well known national hockey player (he's local), she said if he would want her there is no way i am stopping her fucking him. She has said this about other sports guys in the past, but this time it was really clear and out of nowhere. It seems like she is demanding a free pass.
7) From her favourite 2 huge BBC story her favourite scene was her getting fucked in reverse cowgirl. I asked if she likes it even if we never do it, and she said she loves it and would love to experience it again. I asked if this is her favourite with huge cocks, she said absolutely. I then asked was this your favourite position with your huge cock ex and she gave a big thumbs up. We tried it a few times in the past but I keep falling out of her big pussy.
8) I call her my "BPSQS" Bucket-pussy, sizequeen, slut and she loves it and even uses it in sexting.
9) She admits I a too small to stimulate her loose pussy and that's why she loves when I put in my hand or use cock sleeves.
10) She said extra deep gives her almost instant orgasms and I have seen this with the huge sleeves.
11) She would also love it if I was thicker than my 5.5" and longer of course. She is excited to see if the penis pump will hav
e an effect.
12) I invited her to an erotic expo but she said not yet.
13) she likes when I send her links to porn that I like.

Next steps:
1-Keep doing the story stuff.
2-use her favourite position feedback to fuck her with a long cock sleeve.
3-tell her she has a free pass for a well known sports guy but also to fuck a huge cock. Be clear I don't need to be physically involved.

Other feedback and ideas are very welcome.
I think it might eventually happen. I am sure she wants it.

Advice for moving forward would be appreciated 👍.

Here's an update, sorry it's a lot of info, some maybe more relevant than others. No major progress but definitely some progress made. I am going through some business issues so our sex life was a bit routine.

Just to frame it, she is not outspoken at all about her fantasies so I get it in bits and pieces or via sexting.

1) I am now absolutely certain I would love her to fuck a guy with a huge cock and preferably be there to watch, but it's not a must. I've thought about this a lot over the last months.
2) By using examples from our relationship and things she has told me about her past she openly admitted that she is a size queen and it was the great sex her huge cock ex who made her one. She said the sex was extremely intense, almost too intense to go at it daily and from then on she always hoped for bigger.
3) She fell asleep while I was fucking her in spoons and the next day I gave her a serious fucking with some big sleeves where she didn't even need a vibe to orgasm several times. She admitted with the big cocks it is much more stimulating. It seems like due to her looseness and me being slightly above average that she sees sex with me as relaxation instead of something intense.
4) I often send her stories and she absolutely loved a recent one where she gets picked up in a bar by two huge cock guys while I watch from a distance. We exchanged loads of texts about what our favourite parts of the story, which were: getting seriously fucked to bits by the huge cocks, them treating her like a slut and cumming all over her, getting face fucked, being double fisted, all of this while I was watching. Her least favourite parts are also interesting: all scenes (foreplay, afterplay, ...) where that did not include the huge cocks destroying her, me getting sloppy seconds at the end was her least favourite part. She even preferred DP to me being with her and she is an absolute no to anal in real life.
5) She also loves another story where a monster cock guy picks her up in a bar and cums five times in her while I watch.
6) While watching a well known national hockey player (he's local), she said if he would want her there is no way i am stopping her fucking him. She has said this about other sports guys in the past, but this time it was really clear and out of nowhere. It seems like she is demanding a free pass.
7) From her favourite 2 huge BBC story her favourite scene was her getting fucked in reverse cowgirl. I asked if she likes it even if we never do it, and she said she loves it and would love to experience it again. I asked if this is her favourite with huge cocks, she said absolutely. I then asked was this your favourite position with your huge cock ex and she gave a big thumbs up. We tried it a few times in the past but I keep falling out of her big pussy.
8) I call her my "BPSQS" Bucket-pussy, sizequeen, slut and she loves it and even uses it in sexting.
9) She admits I a too small to stimulate her loose pussy and that's why she loves when I put in my hand or use cock sleeves.
10) She said extra deep gives her almost instant orgasms and I have seen this with the huge sleeves.
11) She would also love it if I was thicker than my 5.5" and longer of course. She is excited to see if the penis pump will hav
e an effect.
12) I invited her to an erotic expo but she said not yet.
13) she likes when I send her links to porn that I like.

Next steps:
1-Keep doing the story stuff.
2-use her favourite position feedback to fuck her with a long cock sleeve.
3-tell her she has a free pass for a well known sports guy but also to fuck a huge cock. Be clear I don't need to be physically involved.

Other feedback and ideas are very welcome.
I think it might eventually happen. I am sure she wants it.
Also get her some Ben wal balls to walk around with it'll tighten up her pussy and when used reg she'll feel like a Virgin again