A hello from Canada!!

TrojanHorse

Couple
May 26, 2017
I just want to say hi. As I was signing up for this site, I realized I had already created an account on here (just don't seem to recall when)..

Me and my wife are both 28 and we're just here to test the waters, read others experiences and simply get to know ourselves better.. So, well, just wanted to say hi..

HI and welcome to the site. We're a pretty friendly bunch on the whole so make yourselves at home and have some fun...Becky xxx

Yep, I just messaged a moderator and the admin.. Hope it works... Fingers crossed! Really don't want to create another account from scratch.

Would definitely love to contribute if anything takes off.. Right now, it seems like a cat and mouse game where neither me and my wife are really sure about anything.. She sort of introduced the idea but seems totally unsure or off about it now.. Meanwhile, I myself have no idea how I really feel about it.. It sounds all good, dirty and fun as a fantasy but reality is a whole different ballgame... So just here to read up on others experiences and maybe learn from others where we sit on the topic..

Reactions: CoupleRendevous