A long time ago. Have a question?

roger79

Male
Something happen along time ago, when me and my wife first got married. We've been married now for 22+ years. And lately I've been waiting to share her because of somethings that she has told me that may have happen back then. And after some discussions with her she maybe open to being shared. But here's why I'm writing in this section:

I married my wife back in 2000. This is her from back then:

IMG_20230611_0003.jpgIMG_20230611_0002.jpg
Her a few days after:
IMG_20230611_0001.jpg
Well just a few months afterwards I got in trouble with the law. I got put away, and wasn't able to bail out. I ended up doing over 3 years before I was able to get out and come home. In those 3 years I was away she always came and saw me. And once I got out everythings been great since.
One thing she has told me about back in those days was a time around 1.5 years into my time away from her that while she was working she befriended a over the road truck driver that would deliver to the store she worked at.
Over time when he would stop at the store he would come a chat with her. At the time she was just over 20 yo and she told me that he was way older then her. But over a few months their chats went to having some coffee, to a lunch. Then he offered have a dinner with him. And she told me she did take him up on that offer for a free meal. Then she said that sometimes he would stay in the parking lot at night before he had to leave in the mourning and sleep in his truck sleeper. One time when she was getting off of work at night he asked her to join him in his sleep for a drink. She said that she turned him down then. But another time she did say she joined him for dinner at a hotel that he was staying at in town. She's told me everything, but up to the point that I ask her if anything happen between them after having their dinner at his hotel. She just say's: "Oh, don't worry about it. Nothing really happen" The only thing she will say is they did kiss once, but that is all. And how he made her at the time feel wanted. Since I wasn't around.
But she will never tell me I feel the whole story about that time frame. I wouldn't blame her if she did cheat on me with him. Shoot I know she had need at the time that need met too. A young 20 yo married girl, with her husband gone for some time.

But I have just found it so hot thinking that back then. My young wife was maybe getting some truck drivers cock maybe in his truck or in his hotel room. Her on her back with her legs spread open having him enjoy her small hairy pussy. And her moaning away with each thrust. That's just a though in my head.:)

What do you guys think? Think she was getting some from this guy back then?

First, she is quite lovely. Women will have sex with a man (or woman) if she becomes interested in him and she feels some emotional connection. My bet is that they did make love.

Something happen along time ago, when me and my wife first got married. We've been married now for 22+ years. And lately I've been waiting to share her because of somethings that she has told me that may have happen back then. And after some discussions with her she maybe open to being shared. But here's why I'm writing in this section:

View attachment 1397393View attachment 1397394
Her a few days after:
View attachment 1397395
Well just a few months afterwards I got in trouble with the law. I got put away, and wasn't able to bail out. I ended up doing over 3 years before I was able to get out and come home. In those 3 years I was away she always came and saw me. And once I got out everythings been great since.
One thing she has told me about back in those days was a time around 1.5 years into my time away from her that while she was working she befriended a over the road truck driver that would deliver to the store she worked at.
Over time when he would stop at the store he would come a chat with her. At the time she was just over 20 yo and she told me that he was way older then her. But over a few months their chats went to having some coffee, to a lunch. Then he offered have a dinner with him. And she told me she did take him up on that offer for a free meal. Then she said that sometimes he would stay in the parking lot at night before he had to leave in the mourning and sleep in his truck sleeper. One time when she was getting off of work at night he asked her to join him in his sleep for a drink. She said that she turned him down then. But another time she did say she joined him for dinner at a hotel that he was staying at in town. She's told me everything, but up to the point that I ask her if anything happen between them after having their dinner at his hotel. She just say's: "Oh, don't worry about it. Nothing really happen" The only thing she will say is they did kiss once, but that is all. And how he made her at the time feel wanted. Since I wasn't around.
But she will never tell me I feel the whole story about that time frame. I wouldn't blame her if she did cheat on me with him. Shoot I know she had need at the time that need met too. A young 20 yo married girl, with her husband gone for some time.

But I have just found it so hot thinking that back then. My young wife was maybe getting some truck drivers cock maybe in his truck or in his hotel room. Her on her back with her legs spread open having him enjoy her small hairy pussy. And her moaning away with each thrust. That's just a though in my head.:)

When my wife says nothing really happened it means she probably sucked his cock.

Ok, since we started talking more about sharing. I told her that I didn't care about what happen so long ago. But would like to know the who story about what happen. I told her I wouldn't be mad or anything. And if something did happen, I would just like to hear it. Because if something did happen I told her that it would be hot. So she told me everything. And she did do something with him. If anyone is interested on hearing it I can tell it here.

Her a few days after:
View attachment 1397395

She looks so sweet and innocent back then post the latest pictures for comparison

Absolutely!! And YES, she definitely had some strange cock while you were in prison!! I mean that’s something that should be expected to have happened, and it most likely happened a lot more than just that one guy in all reality!! Personally I would have talked to her about it right when I went to prison and asked her to give me as many details as she could possibly remember so I’d have something to jerk off to while incarcerated!! And I would make sure she knows that even now and after all these years, that the more she will be completely open and honest about, and that the more details she’d tell me, the more excited and turned on I’d get!!

Her a few days after:
View attachment 1397395

She got driven in more ways than one.
His load was delivered deep.

Lets see............what do I think. Do I think someone woman that I dont know at all...............was cheating with some guy that I dont know at all, and cheating on some guy I dont know at all? This is a tough one.

Cmon

Your fantasy is that she was fucking this guy in his truck and in his hotel room. That is your fantasy, and that is the answer you want a total stranger to give you. You want someone that you never met to justify your fantasy by saying they think it happened.

Ok ...who am I to ruin someones fantasy......................he fucked her in the truck, on the truck, in the hotel, on your couch, and in your bed that you shared with her.
Really? Fantasy ? With people like you on here, I'm thinking on not posting and sharing anything on this board. Was just sharing stuff that happen in the past and asking a question at the time I posted. Was hoping to chat with others, and maybe make some contacts. And share more things as time goes on. But for now if anyone wants to contact me just send a PM instead. Not going to post anymore on main board for the time being.

Really? Fantasy ? With people like you on here, I'm thinking on not posting and sharing anything on this board. Was just sharing stuff that happen in the past and asking a question at the time I posted. Was hoping to chat with others, and maybe make some contacts. And share more things as time goes on. But for now if anyone wants to contact me just send a PM instead. Not going to post anymore on main board for the time being.
If you're going to be on here you have to ignore the idiots, plenty of real people on here so just ignore the negative ones, they've nothing better to do 👍 Most of us would love to hear your story

• Love
Reactions: btweets and mcbyte
Your question is my point.

Why are you asking strangers what they think happened with people they dont know? Why dont you ask you wife again, and if you believe her fine - if not....fine.

What does DanB77 know about you and your wife? You got the answers you were looking for. Everyone thinks your wife was fucking the guy - so there you go.
Hey mate, what's your f***** problem ??? If roger79 want's to tell his story and talk about it here, why don't you let him to ??? If your only here to offend people, then why don't you just SHUT THE HELL UP, SIT ON IT and GET LOST !!! :mad: