A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 43 29.5%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 15.8%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 29 19.9%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 67 45.9%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yes - when I first started dressing I used carefully measured out latex gloves doubled and fingers tied / tucked in lol - can’t have your tits different sizes eh - never leaked and felt ok and you had that all important bounce . Then my wife suggested silicon forms - next problem was what size - think too many go for great big tits

Yes - when I first started dressing I used carefully measured out latex gloves doubled and fingers tied / tucked in lol - can’t have your tits different sizes eh - never leaked and felt ok and you had that all important bounce . Then my wife suggested silicon forms - next problem was what size - think too many go for great big tits
I used condoms with the reservoir tips which made nice nipples and filled them with jello for a nice jiggle.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
I used water balloons, I’d weight each one so they were equal weight. Yes, too often many go for huge when it comes to forms but you what you really need is what’s proportional to your body size. I’m rather big so my forms are too but that causes problems keeping them in place. A breastplate is my next desire!

I used water balloons, I’d weight each one so they were equal weight. Yes, too often many go for huge when it comes to forms but you what you really need is what’s proportional to your body size. I’m rather big so my forms are too but that causes problems keeping them in place. A breastplate is my next desire!
Yes that’s what I meant when I said I measured mines - got a glove inside another one and looked online - actually found a site that gave you the average weight of any given cup size and filled it with water - balloons seemed way too thin for that and if by chance it burst you’d be in trouble lol .

Yes that’s what I meant when I said I measured mines - got a glove inside another one and looked online - actually found a site that gave you the average weight of any given cup size and filled it with water - balloons seemed way too thin for that and if by chance it burst you’d be in trouble lol .
I'd love to find that information, haha. I did have a few pop but only when I decided to sleep in them and they'd gotten a bit old. New, never really had any issue but there is nothing like forms... world of difference.

I liked smaller perky titties, for me they felt more natural.

I have often wondered how many men enjoy wearing womens clothing, maybe just around the house, but does she know or it it a hidden kink?

I wear female knickers, suspenders and female jeans allocated by my wife daily, she enjoys this as much as i do and she started dressing me this way, though i still find it uncomfortable and her acceptance strange walking around the house wearing knickers, suspenders and no trousers.

If she doesnt allocate me these they have no kink effect for me.

My best friend is a more complex crossdresser, he wears the full monty, but his wife is not aware and would not accept this even if she knew he just wore knickers.

Over the years i have communicated with a lot of simular men most dress in thier wives absence but is this the most common way of having this kink?.
My wife/mistress has me dress up in cute, sexy, crotch, pink panties, a little see-through shirt, or bra, some white thighs with garters for the entertainment of her balls. She put a pink leash on me and ties me to the edge of the bed and then has me orally suck off her balls and prep them so they can fuck her divine pussy and if I’m lucky when they’re done she’ll let me clean her pussy and clean their cocks with my mouth. It’s so erotic.

My wife/mistress has me dress up in cute, sexy, crotch, pink panties, a little see-through shirt, or bra, some white thighs with garters for the entertainment of her balls. She put a pink leash on me and ties me to the edge of the bed and then has me orally suck off her balls and prep them so they can fuck her divine pussy and if I’m lucky when they’re done she’ll let me clean her pussy and clean their cocks with my mouth. It’s so erotic.
You sound like a good obedient sissy cuckold who knows her place.

Reactions: nicebiguy