A question for fellow cucks and bulls

• Thread starter Deleted member 14715
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14715

Hmm ok I just want to run something by us cucks. I was out with a mate Friday night and bumped into one of my wife's coworkers. We got talking about my wife and this break she is due to to go on to the Greek island of Corfu with just 4 other girls from her office. He said there is also 8 guys from the warehouse and office going to the same hotel at the same time. They are all single young guys aged between 20 - 25, the lad I met was very graphic about what they were going there for.

My dilemma is that I let my wife fuck who ever she wants on the conditionshe tells me her plans first and then tells me everything she does to the guy while we fuck, but she has told me nothing other than she is going on a this break with 4 other girls, ALL SINGLE.

When I was chatting to this guy I was as hard as a rock at the thought of what is likely to happen and since then I can't stop wanking at the thoughts running through my head. Should I confront her before she goes or just wait for the inevitable to happen and see if she tells me when she gets back from the holiday? It's making me wank crazy and she goes on the 29th June

Tell her before she's goes, and tell her it's ok with you if she fucks some guy. That way she knows she doesn't have to lie. My wife fucked my friend while not telling me. Now she knows she doesn't have to lie.

Tell her before she's goes, and tell her it's ok with you if she fucks some guy. That way she knows she doesn't have to lie. My wife fucked my friend while not telling me. Now she knows she doesn't have to lie.
You think I should tell her I know there are a number of guys going from her work place just before she leaves? It would pose an interesting dilema. She would then know that I know there are a lot of guys going with them, yet she may feel guilty that she hasn't already told me. She actually mentioned something about a guy today while I was taking her into work. She said one of the FLT drivers has said he would love to fuck her, but she never said if it was one of the guys going to Corfu. I told her it was up to her if she wanted to fuck him or not, but she knows my rules, she has to tell me everything. We shall see. It's less than 2 weeks away so watch this space....

Yes, tell her. Honesty is a two-way thing. You start losing that then you start losing your marriage. Listen; if you can't deal with her fucking other guys then don't do it. It's not right for everyone.

Reactions: baakxxl
Yes, tell her. Honesty is a two-way thing. You start losing that then you start losing your marriage. Listen; if you can't deal with her fucking other guys then don't do it. It's not right for everyone.
I am not bothered about her fucking other guys I just dont want her hiding it. That is what made my last marriage go sour. My present wife keeps a record of how many guys she fucks and at the moment she is up to 53 so that is no worry

My point is if you don't want her hiding facts then expose them and tell her it's ok with you. That's building trust.

Tell her that you're okay if she gets some D while she's there. Just remind her that you want the stories. As a bull, I really don't care. If I'm not talking directly to the husband, then I just assume that she's got permission for whatever we're doing. I'll fill her with cum all night unless I'm told otherwise.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I am not bothered about her fucking other guys I just dont want her hiding it. That is what made my last marriage go sour. My present wife keeps a record of how many guys she fucks and at the moment she is up to 53 so that is no worry
And there is the dilemma. We are similar I MUST BE involved in some way. Secret sex will cause a complete collapse.

Well I asked her, bit of a vague reply though. She said yes there are a lot of other guys going and yes there are at least 3 that have asked her to have sex with them and that she fancied, but she was unsure if she wanted to go through with it and that's why she didn't tell me. When I asked if she intended having sex with any of them she just replied "maybe". So I am still none the bloody wiser as to what is going through her mind

Update:
I took her to the airport 12 hours ago and saw her off. I saw her go to the check in and all the ones from her works, and surprise surprise some of her EX-coworkers I DID NOT know about. When I first found out that there were more than just the four of them going, I asked if I could go with them, to which she explained that it was just workers from her place of work. My head is in a spin. She got there over 9 hours ago and she text me 6 hours ago to say they were all going to a night club and she will let me know what went on in the morning
I am angry and very horny at the same time

Reactions: compassionatedom
Honesty, communication is the BIGGEST thing you must adhere to if you want this lifestyle to be successful and keep a good marriage.

This says it all to me, its all about total honesty and trust. If your wife is being dishonest (and from what you have said she is) then you are on a downward spiral.

Reactions: shymalea
This says it all to me, its all about total honesty and trust. If your wife is being dishonest (and from what you have said she is) then you are on a downward spiral.
Been there 3 times in the past so got the T shirt and broken scars to prove it, but this feels different. I have given her the freedom to fuck who ever she wants and as many as she wants. My only stipulation is that she tells me all about it later and she does the same to me as she did to them. She is constantly reassuring me of her love and devotion but when I saw that I sort of imploded, not felt like that in a long time. However i got a message through this morning saying she got very drunk last night and that a couple of workmates put her to bed. When i asked if they were Male or female she said she didn't know. She also asked if it was ok to take me at my word and have sex with someone else while she was there. I was so mixed up I just said Ok but she has to tell me everything once she gets back, she said no problem, I will tell you as we fuck. So good or bad, what do you think?

You've told her you want this, you've told us you want this. Why play games? She's a hotwife now and she's told you she's fucking other guys...you know she is. Just let her have fun on her trip and you can hear all about it later. She doesn't want to have to worry about having fun and you getting wishy washy about it now. No need to squabble over silly shit. Just have fun with it and enjoy her freedom...she is.

HW
I suppose your right and deep down I know she is fine but as I said been there 3 times so maybe OTT apprehensive. I know she will come back with loads to tell so I will just wait and see

You've told her you want this, you've told us you want this. Why play games? She's a hotwife now and she's told you she's fucking other guys...you know she is. Just let her have fun on her trip and you can hear all about it later. She doesn't want to have to worry about having fun and you getting wishy washy about it now. No need to squabble over silly shit. Just have fun with it and enjoy her freedom...she is.

HW
By the way great avatar

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So if she has already been with 50+ guys with your blessing why are you worried now? The reason you want to know up front is because of the buildup and anticipation. That's what you're getting anyway! I've heard that cheating, mostly for women, is an aphrodisiac in and of itself. Maybe that's what she is trying to accomplish here. If she comes home and tells you about it afterwards you both win don't you? Don't mean to make less of your concern but and opinion.

Been there 3 times in the past so got the T shirt and broken scars to prove it, but this feels different. I have given her the freedom to fuck who ever she wants and as many as she wants. My only stipulation is that she tells me all about it later and she does the same to me as she did to them. She is constantly reassuring me of her love and devotion but when I saw that I sort of imploded, not felt like that in a long time. However i got a message through this morning saying she got very drunk last night and that a couple of workmates put her to bed. When i asked if they were Male or female she said she didn't know. She also asked if it was ok to take me at my word and have sex with someone else while she was there. I was so mixed up I just said Ok but she has to tell me everything once she gets back, she said no problem, I will tell you as we fuck. So good or bad, what do you think?
I think she's not going to be walking easily first couple of days home

She's back and the reason she was so secretive was that she never intended fucking any of her work mates, but she did have fun with the pool attendant and one of the waiter's from the hotel, separately though