A Question For The Ladies

Ok...as a woman, I don’t care to just see “dick pics” on their own. If it’s part of a story with other pictures, or a sexy man naked, then they can be enjoyable. But just a picture of a penis doesn’t interest me.

Ok...as a woman, I don’t care to just see “dick pics” on their own. If it’s part of a story with other pictures, or a sexy man naked, then they can be enjoyable. But just a picture of a penis doesn’t interest me.

Thanks for answering, Ellen. I'm hoping more of you girls pop in and give me your opinion.

In the past we were looking for a 3rd. As we looked at profiles she didn't want to see dick pics, she wanted to see faces. I commented that we're doing this for sex so isn't she interested in seeing the equipment to be used. She said no.

In the past we were looking for a 3rd. As we looked at profiles she didn't want to see dick pics, she wanted to see faces. I commented that we're doing this for sex so isn't she interested in seeing the equipment to be used. She said no.

I appreciate your thoughts and the fact that you answered, but this question was for the ladies....NOT the guys.

Reactions: spin418
My husband and I are new to this. We created a profile on AFF and any guys profile that leads with a dick pic or has more dick pics than body and face pics are automatically eliminated. I'm not attracted to the dick, I'm attracted to the whole package... no pun intended!

Very much agreed

I'm speaking for the wife,she got horny when she see it & I use stranger's cock pics to turn her wild before sex.

Opps I replied to wrong thread
I was referring to to one where it was stated most wives don't know their husbands are on here.

Reactions: creamywife
Thats because most of the guys here have wives that are completely oblivious to their kink and have no idea they are on here.
My wife does,as a matter of fact,she joined in with me to chat over weekend's night before we have sex & yes,we actually get a wilder sex after we played online.

Interesting perspective, we should start a poll to see how many members actually "play" and how many are lurkers.
Not sure how to start the poll but I will start.
My wife knows my kinks and role plays with it. I started writing erotic stories about hotwifing and she really enjoyed reading them. She has given two guys BJs at this point although she has know about my interests since 2004. She doesn't want to have intercourse with anyone else because in her words "You can't undo what is done no matter how much you hate it" I figured she has a point and I haven;t really pushed it. For now knowing that she is open to sucking other cock is good.

Reactions: creamywife