A secret

once my ex wife was drunk and confess when she was in her late teens,her neighbor which was like an uncle to her ,he would make her ride him with clothes on,,she said his dick was so huge and she will be sitting against him on a chair or couch with her legs spread around him and just ride and rub her pussy against him till she came, this when on for a couple years,same neighbor we saw on a daily basis,i then started to fantasize about him fucking her when we had sex...i even suggested that she should go ride him again,just this time no clothes and put his cock in you,she did thought of it at the moment but said no,i know it was in her mind

My wife confessed this to me many years later after we got married: She was once out with a group of girl friends at a bar, all this before we even met. That they were all fooling around and playing amongst them a sort of dare game. Very later on almost before the bar would close and they were the only ones left, my wife’s turn came up and her friends told her if she would dare to only go kiss the bartender which apparently was Cuban and good looking. Well since they were all quite tipsy already , my wife took this challenge to the next level. So she took the guy, which probably was very surprised and they both went to the back store, she went on her knees and sucked him there against a fridge ( she refuses to tell me the details of the blow job, but I like to believe that he face\throat fuck her ) and then she let herself be fucked from behind leaning on a table that was there ( I dont know where he finished, but I can only hope it was on my wife's beautiful young face)!!! She came out from there and told her girl friends what happened and well needless to say she won the so call game, was the sensation of the group and got fucked hard by a big Cuban cock.
Still turns me on to remember this story tho.

Attachments

• 378022_2637933268493_61523151_n.jpeg
    378022_2637933268493_61523151_n.jpeg
    137.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4171.jpeg
    IMG_4171.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4174.jpeg
    IMG_4174.jpeg
    1,002.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
My wife told me that she was once at a student party with her then-boyfriend. They were pretty wasted, and ended up crashing in one of the bedrooms.

In the middle of the night she woke up in the dark to feel someone getting into the bed behind her - she reached out to her boyfriend, to find he was comatose in front of her. Then she felt a hard cock against her ass and realised that the guy behind her was both naked and aroused.

In her tipsy and horny state she didn't object, but rather pushed her ass back against him. Needing no further encouragement, the guy slipped her panties down, slipped his hard cock up between her legs, and proceeded to pump into her right there on the bed next to her boyfriend.

When he'd finished (he came inside her) the guy slipped out of the bed and disappeared.

She never knew who it was - she knew maybe a third of the guys at the party, but she never knew if it was one of her classmates or a total stranger who had been inside her that night. And she never told her boyfriend.

When she told me that story, I nearly came on the spot! lol

My wife told me that she was once at a student party with her then-boyfriend. They were pretty wasted, and ended up crashing in one of the bedrooms.

In the middle of the night she woke up in the dark to feel someone getting into the bed behind her - she reached out to her boyfriend, to find he was comatose in front of her. Then she felt a hard cock against her ass and realised that the guy behind her was both naked and aroused.

In her tipsy and horny state she didn't object, but rather pushed her ass back against him. Needing no further encouragement, the guy slipped her panties down, slipped his hard cock up between her legs, and proceeded to pump into her right there on the bed next to her boyfriend.

When he'd finished (he came inside her) the guy slipped out of the bed and disappeared.

She never knew who it was - she knew maybe a third of the guys at the party, but she never knew if it was one of her classmates or a total stranger who had been inside her that night. And she never told her boyfriend.

When she told me that story, I nearly came on the spot! lol
Very lucky lady.... ;)

My wife had just turned 18 and was a senior in high school. As part of their graduation fun her friend made her some fake ID and a bunch of the girls went to a ski resort for a weekend party.

The first night there my wife said she was getting a bit drunk and ended up picking up this big hulk of a bouncer and went back to his place a few blocks from the bar. She said he fucked her until the sun came up.

Dating my now wife. Was maybe our 10th date, I'd fucked her 5 or 6 times. She was pretty cool.
We were out drinking at a classy bar, conversation turned a sex question game.
She asked where a strange place I'd ever had sex. I answered at work.
I asked if she'd ever had a one night stand, yes...how many, no answer. All good.
She asked biggest age difference, I said a few years older, was a lie...(I was 24 doing a 41yo married gal in my past, that's 17 years older. I've never told her.)
We're semi drunk, I'm feeling pretty badass, I ask if she's ever done 2 guys, her answer...same day ? Same time ? I'm friggin shocked. I said same day?, she responds she had an overnight with a boyfriend so sex that morning then a date with a different guy that night, sex with him. I'm thinking WTF ?
Then I had to ask 2 guys same time? She could tell I didn't like what I was hearing, tried to avoid answering. I was kinda pissed but I had to ask again, 2 guys same time? She knew I wasn't cool with all this and told me so. I asked again.
She said yes, 2 guys same. A guy she had dated and his roommate. I asked...just once? She said it happened a couple of times...my jaw dropped to the ground.
She cut off the conversation right there. Wouldn't talk about it again.
We've been married 20+ years. She has mentioned boyfriends from her past. That one guy(the roommate guy) she "dated" for over a year. Damn...
All good now.

My wife confessed this to me many years later after we got married: She was once out with a group of girl friends at a bar, all this before we even met. That they were all fooling around and playing amongst them a sort of dare game. Very later on almost before the bar would close and they were the only ones left, my wife’s turn came up and her friends told her if she would dare to only go kiss the bartender which apparently was Cuban and good looking. Well since they were all quite tipsy already , my wife took this challenge to the next level. So she took the guy, which probably was very surprised and they both went to the back store, she went on her knees and sucked him there against a fridge ( she refuses to tell me the details of the blow job, but I like to believe that he face\throat fuck her ) and then she let herself be fucked from behind leaning on a table that was there ( I dont know where he finished, but I can only hope it was on my wife's beautiful young face)!!! She came out from there and told her girl friends what happened and well needless to say she won the so call game, was the sensation of the group and got fucked hard by a big Cuban cock.
Still turns me on to remember this story tho.
She's definitely a hotwife!

Reactions: Nerv76