A shift towards being Bi Or just cuck lust

This whole narrative of being bi in the Cuckold lifestyle is inappropriate.
A Cuck does what he is told by his Cuckoldress to please her as this lifestyle is
about her and no one else.
A lot of the threads on here are started by people who are not in the lifestyle.
I understand what you say. Being a bi-cuck or a straight cuck is irrelevant and makes no difference. If the wife wants you to clean up and suck her lovers cock you will do it regardless of your orientation, and you will learn to enjoy it.

Seeing naked men is kinda erotic in the right setting.
We enjoy mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know.
It's not him that's sexy...it's the whole dynamic. All of us naked together, seeing him move with her, her move with him, them moving together.
He does look good standing naked and hard. VERY erotic, sexy, hot and exciting to see him pull out after, sperm drip off his wet dick. See her on top and him cum, it oozes out down onto his balls....yea it's fun but I have no desire to play with his dick.
I like most all you wrote - it's the way we are. Except I do like to have a cock in my mouth every now and then.

I understand what you say. Being a bi-cuck or a straight cuck is irrelevant and makes no difference. If the wife wants you to clean up and suck her lovers cock you will do it regardless of your orientation, and you will learn to enjoy it.
Silly - a cuckold is a man whose wife has been unfaithful. FULL STOP!

It's like saying some is a cuckold and a vegetation so he's a veggie-cuck. Or if he's overweight he's a obese-cuck.

You guys are making shit up as you go.

Reactions: hotratz

It's like saying some is a cuckold and a vegetation so he's a veggie-cuck. Or if he's overweight he's a obese-cuck.

If you are a true cuck you do as you are told period,

• Haha
Reactions: owlmale and hotratz
If you are a true cuck you do as you are told period,
No, you are being 'dominated' when you do as you're told. If you are a true 'cuck', you are in a relationship with a woman who is having sex with others, with, or without your knowledge. Even the urban dictionary doesn't support your definition of cuckold.

Your clueless to make the statements you make.
You can always tell the people who are not in the lifestyle.

Reactions: persian_bull
When my wife and I started doing an mmf, my focus was always on watching what the guy did to her - and watching her reactions from another guy doing her. But like a couple people here said, after a while seing a hard cock kept drawing my attention. And then one night I sucke done - and I loved it. And to any guy who hasn't had a hard stiff cock in his mouth, don't say no until you tried it.

When my wife and I started doing an mmf, my focus was always on watching what the guy did to her - and watching her reactions from another guy doing her. But like a couple people here said, after a while seing a hard cock kept drawing my attention. And then one night I sucke done - and I loved it. And to any guy who hasn't had a hard stiff cock in his mouth, don't say no until you tried it.
Thanks I now look forward to sucking my next cock

Totally agree with this, Things change. I have started out with couples where hubby only wanted to watch and said he wanted no contact. A few months later he was couldnt wait to clean up my cock and dine on a creampie.

Totally agree with this, Things change. I have started out with couples where hubby only wanted to watch and said he wanted no contact. A few months later he was couldnt wait to clean up my cock and dine on a creampie.
For me, that’s the perfect package. The pleasure of watching Lynn getting fucked with a nice creampie to clean up, then tasting her cunt juices all over his cock and getting him hard ready to take her again.

I hope you start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her and also after her bull fucks her - while you lick her pussy - talk smut about you licking to lick cum from her pussy -- that you like cum. after several times of licking her pussy - say next time when bull comes in your pussy I am going to lick your pussy as soon as he pulls out. Then I am going to suck his cock hard again so he can fuck you again.
I did so...It was humiliating but I was on edge and turned on....his cock brushed my lips soaked in cum and her pussy juice. The Bull talked dirty to me as I ate her out. If anyone else has gone through it and want to share and talk about the experience - Lets cam and JO sometime. Hard just typing it

Attachments

• CK Closeup.png
    CK Closeup.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 15
Many bulls will make you do it. And do it you will. And disgusted your wife will become. And the more times you do it the less likely you’ll fuck her again. The reason some bulls get us to suck is to truly destroy the sexual attraction your wife has for you. If you don’t like this don’t be a cuck. You want to be a voyeur.
I agree to make us look perverted and sexually inadequate, This makes a hotwife less guilty if she is. Makes sense.

I did so...It was humiliating but I was on edge and turned on....his cock brushed my lips soaked in cum and her pussy juice. The Bull talked dirty to me as I ate her out. If anyone else has gone through it and want to share and talk about the experience - Lets cam and JO sometime. Hard just typing it
You make a very valid point.
Nobody talks about the shame and humiliation.

They're not my statements they're definitions used since before there were definitions. Your knowledge of both the lifestyle and it's terminology needs a
They're not my statements they're definitions used since before there were definitions. Your knowledge of both the lifestyle and it's terminology needs a refreshing.
You need to reply to what I wrote.
Your changing the narrative.

It really is amazing how good and right it feels as a man to suck a cock.
I need cocks that are cut. Because when I first put a new cock, with a nice round mushroom head, in my mouth, I start to get hard, my bp increases, and I get a feeling of satisfaction that's difficult to describe. And when he cums - that's a whole other thing.