A small dilemma,

Bat boy

Couple
Aug 5, 2022
As I mentioned in another thread my wife's boyfriend took us to a hotel for some fun where he had a guy I work with to fuck her as well.
It was a bit awkward that he was a co worker since I keep my private life out of the office and he has mentioned the night with her to me several times since then.
But since I kinda like the humiliation of her sleeping with other men it's OK that he brings it up sometimes.
But the problem is he asked if I would send her over to his place for a super bowl party to "entertain his friends " during the game.
He says it will be about six men.
I asked if I could come along to look out for her, he said he would prefer that she came alone, and her boundaries will be respected but she will be used by as many of them as wanted to use her.
Now it is more up to her but should I ask her if she wants to go.
My concern is things might get out of hand and it may be more guys from my job having at my wife and then thinking that will be a regular thing.
What is your opinion?

Always remember that your wife, and you are in control - the "dilemma" isn't your's, it's your co-worker's...

I see this as primarily your wife's decision, secondarily your's. If she feels safe and comfortable with the idea of a solo gang-bang, that's her decision. Did your co-worker provide any rationale as to why you should be excluded, other than his "preference?" Generally, I accompany KK to any group session, primarily for safety, oversight, and after-care.

As I mentioned in another thread my wife's boyfriend took us to a hotel for some fun where he had a guy I work with to fuck her as well.
It was a bit awkward that he was a co worker since I keep my private life out of the office and he has mentioned the night with her to me several times since then.
But since I kinda like the humiliation of her sleeping with other men it's OK that he brings it up sometimes.
But the problem is he asked if I would send her over to his place for a super bowl party to "entertain his friends " during the game.
I asked if I could come along to look out for her, he said he would prefer that she came alone, and her boundaries will be respected but she will be used by as many of them as wanted to use her.
My concern is things might get out of hand and it may be more guys from my job having at my wife and then thinking that will be a regular thing.
What is your opinion?
What's in it for her? Is she getting paid? Do you or does she know or even like any of these guys? Is she attracted to them or your coworker? How would she be assured that "boundaries will be respected"? Especially since "she would be used by as many of them as want to use her"? This doesn't make sense.

It doesn't really matter if there are guys from your job there. If she enjoys sex with them, that might expand her pool of available guys. They already know. I suspect this from the way her previous experience went and the guy's constantly talking about it. This is doubly true if she's really hot. If you enjoy humiliation, then this should be fine. If not, then you need to come to grips with the idea that other guys from work probably already know.

Always remember that your wife, and you are in control - the "dilemma" isn't your's, it's your co-worker's...

I see this as primarily your wife's decision, secondarily your's. If she feels safe and comfortable with the idea of a solo gang-bang, that's her decision. Did your co-worker provide any rationale as to why you should be excluded, other than his "preference?" Generally, I accompany KK to any group session, primarily for safety, oversight, and after-care.
He feels that she won't hold back her wild side so much, she does like him and has mentioned how good he was with her so I think she will be safe.
I do trust her judgment.
What's in it for her? Is she getting paid? Do you or does she know or even like any of these guys? Is she attracted to them or your coworker? How would she be assured that "boundaries will be respected"? Especially since "she would be used by as many of them as want to use her"? This doesn't make sense.

It doesn't really matter if there are guys from your job there. If she enjoys sex with them, that might expand her pool of available guys. They already know. I suspect this from the way her previous experience went and the guy's constantly talking about it. This is doubly true if she's really hot. If you enjoy humiliation, then this should be fine. If not, then you need to come to grips with the idea that other guys from work probably already know.
I do like the humiliation, and her at a party entertaining several men would get me off a lot, she does like the guy but hasn't been with him since that first encounter.
Not that I've been asked to pimp my wife out like that. But we have a hard and fast rule that I'm with her. Too many bad things can happen to a woman by herself.
It's true that bad things can happen, but she has good judgment and the guy was very respectful to her, I think he wouldn't put her in a bad spot and her regular lover says he's a good man.

He feels that she won't hold back her wild side so much, she does like him and has mentioned how good he was with her so I think she will be safe.
I do trust her judgment.

I do like the humiliation, and her at a party entertaining several men would get me off a lot, she does like the guy but hasn't been with him since that first encounter.

It's true that bad things can happen, but she has good judgment and the guy was very respectful to her, I think he wouldn't put her in a bad spot and her regular lover says he's a good man.
You said 6 guys. That is all you need to know.
We love going to sex clubs. There may be 6 guys surrounding my wife, with their hard cocks out in hopes she will attend to them. But it's a controlled environment, where SHE is in control and protected.

What is your opinion?
Playing like this should have boundaries set by you and your wife.

What is your opinion?
Such a hot situation! My wife hasn't been shared yet, (working on it) but I know she has a sub side and I'd love to send her off to a party like this. Does he have anything in mind about what she'll be wearing or a roll she's supposed to play? Waitress? Cheerleader? Hooker?

Such a hot situation! My wife hasn't been shared yet, (working on it) but I know she has a sub side and I'd love to send her off to a party like this. Does he have anything in mind about what she'll be wearing or a roll she's supposed to play? Waitress? Cheerleader? Hooker?
He is going to give me more details on the event during the week, it seems that the six guys she would be entertaining have doing this for many years, and there's going to be another woman there as well.

I would be LESS concerned about her going alone (this is not a likely to become hostile situation given the participants), but MORE concerned about this becoming common knowledge in the work place. Anyone been reading about the cute little blond gal and the cop buddies of hers? Probably wasn't the best of ideas to involve someone at work with less to lose than her.........she isn't the employee, you are, and its you that stands to lose here.

My wife plays at work, as anyone knows that reads posts here, BUT she plays at HER place of employment where everyone involved has as much or more to Lose should loose lips try to sink a ship. And she is VERY careful to maintain a professional manner there and absolutely NO one would believe she has the afterhours life she has (save the guys she has been involved wiht).

In this situation you are now going to have multiple guys from your place of employment that are aware of your private personal sexual desires and at least ONE of them will talk. No doubt. Guys are just stupid like that.

Just a thought, since everyone else seems concerned for her physical safety and you losing "control" by letting her go alone.

CW

So is she going to a gangbang by herself or not?
My wife says it sounds like fun but she is probably not going, she says the set up of the party seems like it would be fine but the on demand sex all day and into the night would be too much.