A Walk in the Park

Ralph & Ann

Couple
Sep 6, 2016
New York
I like to be nude as much as possible as well as being and exhibitionist. I love to walk naked outside. I do it at every opportunity and am constantly thinking of new places that I can be naked. One of my special places is in a local park. I usually walk for an hour or an hour and a half and try to hit parts of the park I haven't see yet. For the most part it is pretty private but there are a few places on the path that goes very close to the parking lot with very little shelter. That's when I come close to other people, and since there is little cover that's when I get the biggest rush although there are times when I have changed direction or try to hide. I go early in the morning so I don't run into any kids but I still check to make sure the coast is clear before I get naked. At that time of the morning there are joggers and cyclists exercising before work but they usually stay on the hard surfaces and the parking lot. I have met some of the joggers who now wave and say hello as they pass me by. I love the idea that they saw me naked. My biggest complaint is that I can't stay nude and walk home that way but I make up for it when I get home.

park1 (1).jpg park1 (2).jpg park1 (3).jpg park1 (4).jpg park1 (5).jpg park1 (6).jpg

wow, very sexy! I would love to run into you nude in the woods sometime!

*Edit - just saw your profile, NY. Do you come down to the jersey shore ever? I know plenty of places in the woods you could go and be away from people..

I like to be nude as much as possible as well as being and exhibitionist. I love to walk naked outside. I do it at every opportunity and am constantly thinking of new places that I can be naked. One of my special places is in a local park. I usually walk for an hour or an hour and a half and try to hit parts of the park I haven't see yet. For the most part it is pretty private but there are a few places on the path that goes very close to the parking lot with very little shelter. That's when I come close to other people, and since there is little cover that's when I get the biggest rush although there are times when I have changed direction or try to hide. I go early in the morning so I don't run into any kids but I still check to make sure the coast is clear before I get naked. At that time of the morning there are joggers and cyclists exercising before work but they usually stay on the hard surfaces and the parking lot. I have met some of the joggers who now wave and say hello as they pass me by. I love the idea that they saw me naked. My biggest complaint is that I can't stay nude and walk home that way but I make up for it when I get home.

View attachment 14085 View attachment 14086 View attachment 14087 View attachment 14088 View attachment 14089 View attachment 14090
wow Ann you look gorgeous. If you were being watched by guys while outside exposing yourself, would that turn you on ?

I love getting caught, it's a real rush. While we were taking the pictures above there was someone peeking through the bushes. When my husband told me he saw someone I turned around to give whoever a better look but they took off.
mmmm very exciting Ann. I wish I was not so far away (uk), I would love to see your body. If I encountered you, I would get hard, pull my cock and come to get a better look at your hot body - if you did not object of course !

Heck no I wouldn't mind. I might even help you play with it! LOL
mmmm very sexy, I'm getting hard now at the thought. I would get my cock my cock out and cum over your body - if you would let me. Would you let strangers cum over ?

sorry I'm not there to help you ;)
Just showing my appreciation of your sexy body, and wanted to understand what you got out of your exhibitionism. If the moment was right, would you like to be the centre of attention in a jerk circle in public ? That would be v exciting.

mmmm very exciting Ann. I wish I was not so far away (uk), I would love to see your body. If I encountered you, I would get hard, pull my cock and come to get a better look at your hot body - if you did not object of course !

That's makes two of us..
I would definitely pully my cock out and come to get a better look showing you all my appreciation..

I love getting caught, it's a real rush. While we were taking the pictures above there was someone peeking through the bushes. When my husband told me he saw someone I turned around to give whoever a better look but they took off.
I would definitely sit back and watch the show. Even join in.