?? About Bachelorette Party....

dickhurtz

Male
Gold
Ladies.

please tell us about your bachelorette party or hen(UK) night. what kind of fun did you have? was it planned or spontaneous?

was it in a closed venue, I.E. private home, or hotel suite? open venue like a club, bar or outdoors?

did hubby find out & if so, when. do you have any regrets or did it stoke the fires in your libido?

thank you, all, in advance.

Shortly before our wedding I remember wondering why my wife May (fiance at the time) was doing laundry when she got back from her bachelorette party at about 4:00 am! Then she showered, got into bed with me, and we had some of the best sex ever.

Next morning she was still asleep so I put her clothes in the dryer....and her panties were missing! Found out later she and her friends went to a private room at the male strip club and apparently her clothes had cum all over them and she'd fucked the stripper with her friends coaxing and help.

She told me about it when we were out having some drinks and she wasn't feeling any pain. I asked her about the missing panties and she told me they must have been lost at the strip club. The picture of her below, I guess earlier in the evening, kissing a cock-shaped cake. She told me they kept drinking and her girlfriends had set up payment for a private room in the club with at least two male strippers to amuse them. I don't know if the stripper in the picture was one of them.

Cocks were swung around and the girls played with them, with May being more than willing to take them into her mouth. Some of her other friends also licked and sucked them to get them hard. When May was sucking one of them and he pinned her head against the back of the chair to piston in and out of her mouth after which he pulled out can spurted his cum all over that blue top she's wearing in the picture.

After that she took the top off with her tits out and her jeans on and the other (another?) stripper slapped her tits with his cock as she tried to lick and suck it. At some point he freed her of her jeans and panties. Guessing the panties were tossed into a dark corner! She recalled something about liquor being poured down her chest as one of the strippers drank it at her pussy. She said things got a bit fuzzy but she remembers being bent over a chair by one of the strippers as he entered her from behind and came on her arse. She also vaguely recalled riding one of the strippers as her friends kept her upright and another stripper again fed his cock into her mouth.

She was dropped off by her friends at our place and they got her in the door. She had enough presence to wash her clothes and , after showering, slid into bed with me still wet from the shower but wanting my cock in her to end the night.
thanx for sharing a hot story. was this her first time with another man/men?

My wife was a prim and proper wife and woman prior to being in this lifestyle. I think I mentioned in our thread "Our Journey" that she was invited to a bachelorette party but only stayed for the tame part that took place in public at a restaurant and bar. She recently said to me that she is hoping that there will be an invite to a bachelorette party in the near future where she can live it up like she never had before. She now regrets not going all out and letting her hair down so to speak to just have fun.

My wife was a prim and proper wife and woman prior to being in this lifestyle. I think I mentioned in our thread "Our Journey" that she was invited to a bachelorette party but only stayed for the tame part that took place in public at a restaurant and bar. She recently said to me that she is hoping that there will be an invite to a bachelorette party in the near future where she can live it up like she never had before. She now regrets not going all out and letting her hair down so to speak to just have fun.
did she say what kind of fun she wants to have?
hopefully, she'll get her wish. thank you, zeke.

Reactions: Goodlife2023