?? About Bachelorette Party....

dickhurtz

Male
Gold
Ladies.

please tell us about your bachelorette party or hen(UK) night. what kind of fun did you have? was it planned or spontaneous?

was it in a closed venue, I.E. private home, or hotel suite? open venue like a club, bar or outdoors?

did hubby find out & if so, when. do you have any regrets or did it stoke the fires in your libido?

thank you, all, in advance.

Can remember only too well back in the UK. plenty of Hen Shows at Pubs in the 80's and 90's of how our women went "WILD" over Male Strippers especially the Black Lads who preformed at these venues!! Well yes all Guys do get carried away at Strip Clubs but Women do it with "GUSTO" When let loose with a few Champers. Many of the lads preforming also had their services for some of the Ladies if they persisted as was sometimes the pent up sexual lusting of the crowd. Many Girls got so inebriated at these shows that anything would go unlike males at strip clubs as you would get kicked out for what females got away with back then. Boys have I got a few stories of those shows and yes even my missus when younger as I worked at one of the Pubs back then.🥳

Attachments

• Girlfriends show the Deed of To Be New Bride .jpg
    Girlfriends show the Deed of To Be New Bride .jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 547
Can remember only too well back in the UK. plenty of Hen Shows at Pubs in the 80's and 90's of how our women went "WILD" over Male Strippers especially the Black Lads who preformed at these venues!! Well yes all Guys do get carried away at Strip Clubs but Women do it with "GUSTO" When let loose with a few Champers. Many of the lads preforming also had their services for some of the Ladies if they persisted as was sometimes the pent up sexual lusting of the crowd. Many Girls got so inebriated at these shows that anything would go unlike males at strip clubs as you would get kicked out for what females got away with back then. Boys have I got a few stories of those shows and yes even my missus when younger as I worked at one of the Pubs back then.🥳
feel free to post them, here.

• Love
Reactions: Goodlife2023
Love the photos! And would love to see and hear more.

Reactions: Goodlife2023
Had a part time position in one of Manchester's city pubs as a doorman and serving behind the bar in the eighties.!! Quite a young lad then going out with even younger girlfriend now wife. Every so often the Pub would put on Girl Night's Out and well it was a eye opener being so young then, believe me.!! Met some of the stripper lads looking after their security in the change room ( Keeping those Crazy Lustful Women out, that is unless the strippers wanted them in ) as all were down to earth lads in for the money ( For them it was good a part time job if you had the tackle and did not being shy out there ) There was one older bloke I remember well hung who was married and the money was all that it meant but for the younger lads well like any Horny males sometimes it went further with the patrons..! Now those women were wanting and asking loudly ( Sometimes screaming ) for them throwing their panties and G stings at them ( much like Rock Stars ) and if it came to pass well as consenting adults it happened mostly after the show. Sometimes with towels around them held up by the other male strippers or the girlfiends it could get quite heated behind the towels on the Pubs stage and in the crowd of screaming females..!! God how drunk some of the girls got often having to get them taxis and help them out to them almost legless and spewing all over the place. ( Messy Birds ). I suppose management didn't help as a Happy Hour for the girls on their early arrival contributed to their inebriated state later as the nights frivolity evolved. Women would write their phone numbers and sillily their address too (Crazy) I wonder the next day if they remembered and thought what have I done. Maybe a knock on the door when their boyfriend or worse Hubby said Yes can I help you ( Yeh, Pal Invited to screw some Pussy at this address) ?? Lol.
It was a Crazy time back then but it happened..!!🥳

Attachments

• Boyfriens Bracklet.jpg
    Boyfriens Bracklet.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 454
  • Girl gone Wild.jpg
    Girl gone Wild.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Big Boys.jpg
    Big Boys.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 394
  • Big Boys 2.jpg
    Big Boys 2.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 416
Love this post..---Just joined an Aussie from down under as went through some of great posts on this site and will contribute what I know to this one.
Anybody remember Luv-a-Ware Parties in Australia ?? They were another excuse for the Girls to partake in boozy horny events with Male Strippers on a Night out without their boyfriends..
Now my wife and her girlfriends used to have Luv-a-Ware shows restricted to Girls only in-home evenings were they bought Sex Products as it was run by I think a Sex-Shop franchise based in Canberra Australia. She acquired at those shows sex toys, yes Ha ha, Dildos and sexy lingerie from them even she bought me a waiters G String to wear around. ( Lucky Me ) but even luckier were the women as they got a feel and fondle the Male Strippers that the company hired for the girls as they were the main entertainment after the women's purchases . Their was always a couple of women who ran the shows in the homes, now women away from males well play harder than men sexually as if they want a male they will..!! The boozy girls especially the host of the home would be enticed to take the stripper to the bedroom were all the women would cheer her on. Door closed as sometimes just not a intimate fondle or a Suck but the Full Monty if you know what I mean. How do I know well at a night out with the girls got merry as after a few drinks let the cat out of the bag and came clean about the nights and laughed about them as we the male partners kinda shocked somewhat me believing that my wife would not have gone further than a cuddle and fondle well was I surprised that one of her drunk friends couldn't help laughing when I asked her about the night she hosted one of the Luv-a-Ware shows and what happened with the Male Strippers at home?? Now the wife I thought would not do that but she let her hair down that night appologizing really embarressed with our friends company now knowing that too much booze and her friends teasing her and edging her on through the night as when in the bedroom things got heated with the strippers and it happened.
That's life I guess as we all do things when drunk that maybe we regret but at the time I guess it was fun.. "BITCH" Naughty wife..:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Women cant resist.jpg
    Women cant resist.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 377
  • It starts with a suck.jpg
    It starts with a suck.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 364
  • Get His Cock Pic.jpg
    Get His Cock Pic.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 363
  • cfnm-male-stripper-performing-male-nude-3.jpg
    cfnm-male-stripper-performing-male-nude-3.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Love this post..---Just joined an Aussie from down under as went through some of great posts on this site and will contribute what I know to this one.
Anybody remember Luv-a-Ware Parties in Australia ?? They were another excuse for the Girls to partake in boozy horny events with Male Strippers on a Night out without their boyfriends..
Now my wife and her girlfriends used to have Luv-a-Ware shows restricted to Girls only in-home evenings were they bought Sex Products as it was run by I think a Sex-Shop franchise based in Canberra Australia. She acquired at those shows sex toys, yes Ha ha, Dildos and sexy lingerie from them even she bought me a waiters G String to wear around. ( Lucky Me ) but even luckier were the women as they got a feel and fondle the Male Strippers that the company hired for the girls as they were the main entertainment after the women's purchases . Their was always a couple of women who ran the shows in the homes, now women away from males well play harder than men sexually as if they want a male they will..!! The boozy girls especially the host of the home would be enticed to take the stripper to the bedroom were all the women would cheer her on. Door closed as sometimes just not a intimate fondle or a Suck but the Full Monty if you know what I mean. How do I know well at a night out with the girls got merry as after a few drinks let the cat out of the bag and came clean about the nights and laughed about them as we the male partners kinda shocked somewhat me believing that my wife would not have gone further than a cuddle and fondle well was I surprised that one of her drunk friends couldn't help laughing when I asked her about the night she hosted one of the Luv-a-Ware shows and what happened with the Male Strippers at home?? Now the wife I thought would not do that but she let her hair down that night appologizing really embarressed with our friends company now knowing that too much booze and her friends teasing her and edging her on through the night as when in the bedroom things got heated with the strippers and it happened.
That's life I guess as we all do things when drunk that maybe we regret but at the time I guess it was fun.. "BITCH" Naughty wife..:rolleyes:
sounds really hot. more opportunities for wives to have fun is a good thing.

thank you,
jesssieD

Maybe they where Wilder Times then than now as really plenty of Wild Night Clubs and Pubs with many Strippers at like The Crazy Horse where we would sometimes end up.. Great Times they where for couples both men and women...:giggle:

Attachments

• adelaide-buck-shows-1.jpg
    adelaide-buck-shows-1.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 258
  • adelaide-strippers-8.jpg
    adelaide-strippers-8.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Shortly before our wedding I remember wondering why my wife May (fiance at the time) was doing laundry when she got back from her bachelorette party at about 4:00 am! Then she showered, got into bed with me, and we had some of the best sex ever.

Next morning she was still asleep so I put her clothes in the dryer....and her panties were missing! Found out later she and her friends went to a private room at the male strip club and apparently her clothes had cum all over them and she'd fucked the stripper with her friends coaxing and help.

She told me about it when we were out having some drinks and she wasn't feeling any pain. I asked her about the missing panties and she told me they must have been lost at the strip club. The picture of her below, I guess earlier in the evening, kissing a cock-shaped cake. She told me they kept drinking and her girlfriends had set up payment for a private room in the club with at least two male strippers to amuse them. I don't know if the stripper in the picture was one of them.

Cocks were swung around and the girls played with them, with May being more than willing to take them into her mouth. Some of her other friends also licked and sucked them to get them hard. When May was sucking one of them and he pinned her head against the back of the chair to piston in and out of her mouth after which he pulled out can spurted his cum all over that blue top she's wearing in the picture.

After that she took the top off with her tits out and her jeans on and the other (another?) stripper slapped her tits with his cock as she tried to lick and suck it. At some point he freed her of her jeans and panties. Guessing the panties were tossed into a dark corner! She recalled something about liquor being poured down her chest as one of the strippers drank it at her pussy. She said things got a bit fuzzy but she remembers being bent over a chair by one of the strippers as he entered her from behind and came on her arse. She also vaguely recalled riding one of the strippers as her friends kept her upright and another stripper again fed his cock into her mouth.

She was dropped off by her friends at our place and they got her in the door. She had enough presence to wash her clothes and , after showering, slid into bed with me still wet from the shower but wanting my cock in her to end the night.

Attachments

• IMG_20150618_0001.jpg
    IMG_20150618_0001.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_20150104_0001.jpg
    IMG_20150104_0001.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 328