Acts your wife/bull made you do that you hated, but grew to love?

She had me suck his much bigger cock and then she had me guide him into her. At first it made me sad to see her enjoying his huge thick member way more than she ever did with me. But now I love it. The way his cock stretches her pussy and how she tells me that he's fuckin her in places I could never hope to.

There was this one time my wife and her bull were having a really hot session. Her bull was taking her from behind when he put his thumb in her ass. My wife either didn't care or was too engrossed in her own orgasm because she didn't object. The bull gave me the high five sign. I hesitated a second feeling very annoyed at what he was doing. Anal for my wife is almost non-existent. So I walked over to indulge the bull when he pulled out his thumb. He told me to put my finger in her ass and tell him if I feel it. What he was referring to is could I feel his cock in her through her ass.

I hated his arrogance and how I felt feelings his cock that way. I also hate that I still get so turned on by it that Jerk off thinking about it.

Reactions: JimboNH3