Addicted to creampies

The ultimate level of consent is when a cucky clean his wife's creampie, from alien man's sperm. All his thoughts should be to protest against shared his wife, not gay, but still eating semen. An enjoyable contradiction. The hubby immediately becomes addicted. The next step is when cucky longs for dick sucking. I'm at this point and I'm really looking forward to it.

32674403.jpg32693707.jpg32714551.jpg32768475.jpg32944613.jpg32944617.jpg40922687.jpg40922691.jpg

Addicted no, enjoy yes.

I do it occasionally, I consider it something special, frequency would make it routine. But she has 1 regular I of whom I will never partake.

Reactions: owlcuck
Agreed. I started eating creampie like 3 years into the lifestyle. Before I would just watch and jerk off. Fun but once I started tasting those men cum I felt like I was complete.
I know my hubby absolutely positively LOVES eating my lovers cum from me. He's had it in many forms, from my mouth, breasts, pussy, ass, back and belly.
It is quite a sight for a wife to watch her loving husband lick up all that creamy goodness. WHO KNEW ??????

I know my hubby absolutely positively LOVES eating my lovers cum from me. He's had it in many forms, from my mouth, breasts, pussy, ass, back and belly.
It is quite a sight for a wife to watch her loving husband lick up all that creamy goodness. WHO KNEW ??????
We have grown to be great cucks. True, I never expected to be this kind of cuck. But I’ve been sucking cock and tasting cock long before I met my wife.