Addicted to creampies

Trying to figure out why I would rather lick my wife's pussy when it's full of another man's cum, then fuck her pussy.
Its just such a good feeling, very soothing, it does feel humiliating at times, but it makes me feel like i love her so much more. She deserves to be fucked hard by a huge cock, and i deserve to eat her delicious pussy. I guess its more emotional than physical pleasure

Its just such a good feeling, very soothing, it does feel humiliating at times, but it makes me feel like i love her so much more. She deserves to be fucked hard by a huge cock, and i deserve to eat her delicious pussy. I guess its more emotional than physical pleasure
I think that's an interesting comment. I also think my hubby feels somewhat similar. I'm not sure if it's the act being able to eat my pussy or it's the act of eating my lovers cum. I DO know he loves it and I think it's a combination of emotional and physical pleasure that he derives from doing it.
He can't wait until my lover cums in/on me and he's right there on it. It's emotionally satisfying for me as he is admitting that a superior male has just seeded his wife and he is taking that seed in his mouth and eating it.
Crazy huh?

My first time. Friend, me and my wife .

She licked the head of my cock while he got her from behind, and when he started to really pump her she did a couple of deep throats, which made me hard as a rock. He came in her, but she still had not climaxed. I was intrigued by his earlier comments about it being so slick, warm and juicy with my cum in her. I put my fingers in her and it was warm and wet and slippery. I pushed my dick in her again and fucked for maybe 5 minutes, very slowly, enjoying the gooshy pleasure of both of our previous cumloads in her. She started sucking my friends cock and in a few minutes he was getting hard. She could not deep throat him because of his large size, but she swallowed it in as far as she could without gagging. I shot another load of cum in her, and she said her pussy was so warm, and wetter than she could remember it ever being. My friend was hard and throbbing, and turned my wife over and shoved it in form the front in the normal position. I watched them, and my wife was commenting how good her slushy pussy felt with his big cock in her. He came in her for the second time. I realized she had 4 fresh loads of cum in her pussy, and commented to her about it. She reached her 3 fingers down and came up with some cum and tasted it.

She said it was sweet and warm and got another finger load and put it in my mouth, which surprised me. It was warm and sweet and the thought of me tasting both my friend, and my cum mixed with her cunt juice was very, very erotic to me. Without hesitation I pulled her legs up and buried my face in her cum filled pussy. It was wonderful. She turned over, and sat on my face and more juicy cum flowed out. I licked up every bit I could. 4 loads of cum will trickle out for a long time and I stayed and licked and sucked for a good bit. My wife has a pretty good sized clit when it is stimulated and I noticed it was very erect and swollen. I sucked and lick her throbbing clit for a while and she would say things like "Oh yeah baby lick that cum up off my clit, just suck it all up and swallow it". I continued to suck her clit and lick it until she came again. My friend was just lying motionless watching us. Finally after a while we started talking and agreed that that was some of the best sex we all had ever had,

I think that's an interesting comment. I also think my hubby feels somewhat similar. I'm not sure if it's the act being able to eat my pussy or it's the act of eating my lovers cum. I DO know he loves it and I think it's a combination of emotional and physical pleasure that he derives from doing it.
He can't wait until my lover cums in/on me and he's right there on it. It's emotionally satisfying for me as he is admitting that a superior male has just seeded his wife and he is taking that seed in his mouth and eating it.
Crazy huh?
Right, i will correct myself and say its both emotional and physical, given that it will get me the hardest when i eat her pussy, and when i eat his cum, it is kind of emasculating, but at the same time it gives me pleasure since she is really aroused by it.

Right, i will correct myself and say its both emotional and physical, given that it will get me the hardest when i eat her pussy, and when i eat his cum, it is kind of emasculating, but at the same time it gives me pleasure since she is really aroused by it.

I can tell you when hubby is down there lapping up my lovers cum, usually my lover will feed me his still wet cock so hubby gets a double dose of me being a HOTWIFE !

I would love to lick my wifes lovers cum of my wifes body - but I really don't know what she would think about it.

I would love to lick my wifes lovers cum of my wifes body - but I really don't know what she would think about it.
She would think that you love eating her pussy and that you are man enough to admit that you like eating cum. I love the taste, the smell, the feel of cum. I can lick it from the source or from my wife‘s pussy but I must have cum in my mouth.

She would think that you love eating her pussy and that you are man enough to admit that you like eating cum. I love the taste, the smell, the feel of cum. I can lick it from the source or from my wife‘s pussy but I must have cum in my mouth.
I think having hubby clean you is going "full circle" in this lifestyle. Unless your lover cums in you and hubby cleans you'll never get to appreciate what it's all really all about.

I think having hubby clean you is going "full circle" in this lifestyle. Unless your lover cums in you and hubby cleans you'll never get to appreciate what it's all really all about.
Agreed. I started eating creampie like 3 years into the lifestyle. Before I would just watch and jerk off. Fun but once I started tasting those men cum I felt like I was complete.