Adult theater

We like glory holes too, and really like places that have private rooms you rent for however long the movie you select plays. We will leave the door unlocked and slightly ajar so guys can see in. If they crack it open further to peek in, and she is interested......we invite them in and lock the door. There's an adult arcade in N. Myrtle Beach, at Excitement Video that has the private rooms and we go there fairly regularly. If you ever get to the Charlotte, NC area....there is Carolina Video Exchange in Gastonia, which is not far from Charlotte. It has 4 adult theaters in one building, and is a lot of fun!
CVE is still fun. just, not as much as when they had glory-hole booths.

We just had our first encounter during our second visit to theatre. I let her take the lead as much as she was comfortable with. She sat us in the front row and we watched the movie playing on the screen. After about 5 minutes she starts playing with my cock making it super hard. Then she spreads her legs and put my hand on her super wet pussy. We played with each other until she stood up and motioned for me to unzip her dress to expose her in her lingerie. Then she got on her knees and took my bulging cock out and sucked it for about 10 minutes. By this time about 10 guys had gathered around jerking their cocks to her. Next she climbed on top of me reverse cowgirl and squat rode me until she came and I exploded in her pussy. We sat there for a few minutes and then left. It was a great experience and everyone there was super respectful.
Nice. Cocks gather around jacking off like AOL disks in the 90s They just come out of nowhere lol
You’ll know who’s in charge when she starts giving blowjobs and they put their hands on her head

They vary greatly from pretty disgusting to pretty clean. There is a website you can find using Google that has reviews of theaters.

Some will be very couple friendly others are not. Same with the crowd. Some might be too pushy for your liking.

The set ups also vary,. Some are a series of small theaters others a quite large. Some include booth areas (glory holes) some don't.

Seen some that have couches for seating. Some that have a table up front for...well you can guess.

My suggestions are:

1). Research the place first.
2). Maybe have the hubby visit first to scout it out.
3). If they have a store attached, visit that first and gather info. Talk to the employees about bringing your wife there.
4). Bring towels to sit on. Wet wipes for any needed clean up.
5). If you want to play even if just with each other, think easy access clothing.
6). Be aware of surroundings and others, if anyone ignores your indications to back off immediately leave and alert the desk clerk. Never heard of anyone getting assaulted but some that have had creeps ruin the fun.
7). Condoms
8). Many places have couples areas or nights. Think about going then. It won't prevent you from finding non couples to play with just generally a friendlier environment

Great fun can be had at them, but some care should be given where and when you go.

Sadly non left near us, used to have some fun
Great tips. Thanks for your insights. I remember going to a bug adult theater on muchigan ave in detroit years ago.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
We used to go to Excitement Video a lot before Covid hit. We had a lot of fun, Suz got a lot of strange cock there and we never really had any problems. That being said, we will more than likely not be going back because it has become so filthy and unsanitary. They have not done any upkeep on the private rooms in years and they are just gross! Sadly, that is the only adult arcade/bookstore in the entire Myrtle Beach area. Sorry to be a downer, but that's where we're at right now.
I went last Saturday to Excitement Video in N. Myrtle Beach, SC and had a great time. There was a sexy couple that came ready to play and did they(we). Please let me know when y’all are back in North MB and want to go to Excitement Video. I would love to join, if it is ok…

Reactions: Desejo de corno