Adult theater

I enjoy taking Jo to one of our out of town adult theaters every two or three months. Most of the time she just wears a strapless sundress and naked under it. When its really cold out she'll wear a garter belt and stockings and a full length coat. She goes into one of the theaters removes the dress or coat and let's all the men present screw her.
why don't you post the pics?

i took the ex wife to one , when in omaha after a bight of bar hopping / drinking , once in a booth i soon her her nude , making out, i intentaly left the door unlocked , a couple different guys peeked in , where we both invited them in , she let them both finger her till she came, ( i hoped one or both would fuck her ) but that want meant to happen i guess ? anyway we had hot sex after the guys left , and again later when we got home , but she wouldnt agree to go back again ,

KK and I’ve visited adult bookstores, theaters, and novelty shops in locations spanning the U.S., and Europe over the years. These encounters are among some of the hottest we’ve experienced.

The novelty, anonymity, and taboo associated with ABS (my tag for adult bookstores, theaters, and novelty shops) visits is thrilling. These venues afford locations in which KK can exercise her desires from exhibitionism to being gang-banged by anonymous, random strangers.

What one can expect on a visit is a function of many, many variables. They include locale, the specific venue, even the day/night/time of the visit. You need to do some research, even scout a venue before deciding what sort of play you might do there.

Some venues are frequent targets for local law enforcement. Some are off the radar. Some are less safe, while other venues are safer, cleaner, better managed. Glory holes are becoming less common, while “couples booths” or something similar are in vogue (pandemic issues not withstanding).

The variety in ABS venues is great; some are combined, hybrid operations, featuring videos, magazines, sex toys, lingerie, fetish clothing, or similar merchant operations on the front end. The back-end might be video viewing booths, small, theatre like settings, or larger, traditional cinema-style theaters. Some incorporate themed rooms for play, particularly group play.

Many venues have theme-oriented nights, like “Couples Night,” or for those in the U.K., “Greedy Girl” nights. Every venue KK and I’ve visited has its own “personality,” or vibe. Some are better than others, while some are truly creepy, seedy or sketchy.

In general, what you can expect is your wife/female partner will garner lots (and I mean lots) of attention. It’ll range from simple ogling, to men copping a feel, groping, touching, sometimes without an invitation, or direct consent.

KK and I’ve been in theatre settings where random men come and go, taking a seat beside KK for some touching, nipple play, finger-banging, pussy-eating, sucking or even fucking in the “open” theatre, all without a word - they just respond to whatever KK’s up for. Of course, any of those behaviors must be tolerated by the venue, and if law enforcement happens to be present, you may get an undesirable outcome.

We’ve been in venues that allow a maximum of two persons inside a video viewing booth, we’ve been in others that have no limit, other than how many horny dudes you can pack into the booth. Very few of the venues we’ve visited had purpose-implemented glory holes, several have had customer-implemented, improvised glory holes, most have none.

In venues that are supervised, with limits on booth occupancy, you may have to get comfortable with having your wife/partner in the booth with a stranger, while you wait outside. That takes adjustment, and can be a bit disconcerting. On the other hand, listening outside the closed booth door can be pretty erotic - listening, while visualizing what’s going on. Many a time, I’ve been in that situation, with KK occupying the booth with a stranger, while me, and often two or three horny guys stand outside, listening, jerking, and hoping for a turn.

The ABS scenario requires careful consideration of safe vs. unprotected sex, and how far she (or the two of you) will go in these situations. We’ve had several visits that were teasing, or teasing/touching only, no oral or penetrating sex. As an example, KK might wear pantyhose and heels, nothing else, with a trench coat as street cover. During the ABS visit, she’ll expose herself, allow men to feel her up, tits, nipples, rub their cocks on her nylon covered feet, legs, or ass, jerk on her, but there’s no oral or penetrating sex. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there might be what amounts to chaotic gang-banging, bare, cum-splattered, no-holds-barred action. We’ve only done that a couple of times, because of the significant health risk.

You should prepare a “kit,” something that will fit in a small handbag; tissues, wet-wipes, condoms, lube, possibly a vibrator, a small bottle of mouthwash, a lipstick or chapstick. KK’s kit contains a Pocket Rocket vibe, a flavored chapstick, a little bottle of Scope, individually wrapped wet wipes, a packet of tissues, and usually a dozen of our favorite condoms, Skyn brand non-latex.

You’ll need the tissues to deal with the mess - there will almost always be a mess… The wet-wipes have multiple uses - she can use them to clean up and prepare a cock for sucking, for freshening up before exiting the venue, or dealing with any “accident” if anal action is involved. The chapstick or lipstick comes in handy to address dry lips if there’s lots of cock-sucking action. The vibrator is a handy thing, sometimes the sexual tension is overwhelming, the sensation overpowering - the vibe, skillfully used on the clit can help to get over the “stimulation barrier” - KK needs clit stimulation to reach orgasm. The vibe is a sure-fire way to get there. The mouthwash is sometimes useful to either address the taste of offensive cum, or to mitigate cum-breath on exit from the venue. The condoms are, or should be obvious as to purpose. Bring more than you think you’ll need.

Clothing/dress is another think to consider. Easy access, easy off, easy on are things to ponder. Whatever makes her feel sexy, confident, and in control are big factors. Some clothing makes cum contact with her intimate parts less of a problem, i.e. pantyhose, to avoid cum-splattering her pussy when there are one or more males jerking off on her. You might consider any clothing item she’s wearing dispensible/disposable, unless it can be readily washed or dry-cleaned. Cum stains are notoriously hard to get out of some fabrics. There’s also the concern about clothing as it relates to the venue’s dress code, if any, or to local law enforcement concerns.

If you dress your wife like a hooker, or streetwalker, she might attract law enforcement attention, as just one example. On the other hand, that’s a sure attention-getter in any ABS venue.

I’ve published one in-depth recounting of an ABS visit in my Literotica collection, the details of a visit to a Dallas-Fort Worth area venue that’s reasonably well known. That’s pretty typical of our experience, for those interested.

I always recommend a few scouting trips to anyplace you intend to go as a couple unless you know others who have gone or found a trusted site that has trusted reviews.

Jw_kk makes good points about what to bring for supplies, chosing the right clothes, and being aware of law enforcement. Make sure you both have ID with you. A woman with a small bag that just contains condoms, mouthwash, etc is likely to raise suspicion that she might be a hooker whether from law enforcement or staff at the store.

I want to see if anyone go to nmb sc excitment video im looking to join someone and there women I like llot stuff
We used to go to Excitement Video a lot before Covid hit. We had a lot of fun, Suz got a lot of strange cock there and we never really had any problems. That being said, we will more than likely not be going back because it has become so filthy and unsanitary. They have not done any upkeep on the private rooms in years and they are just gross! Sadly, that is the only adult arcade/bookstore in the entire Myrtle Beach area. Sorry to be a downer, but that's where we're at right now.

Reactions: Desejo de corno