adults only clothing optional resorts

Cypress Cove, but it is not lifestyle friendly either.
Rooftop, while barely a "resort" there is always a lot of action and my wife has her selection from a lot of single men. Sometimes she gets greedy and takes more than one lol

• Love
Reactions: watcher6019
LOL. We drove by the Rooftop, but didn't stop. I may try to hit that soon.
It is expensive if you get a room and stay, but their day fees are comparable to other similar places. They have playrooms with different themes on the first floor open to anyone visiting. We have had a lot of fun there.

Ok summers over. Does anyone have updates or stories about their summer at Lifestyles Friendly Clothing Option Resorts in the Southeast.

My wife and I went to a nudist resort for the first time last Halloween weekend at Cedar Creek, it was one of the last weekends that were warm enough to enjoy running around naked and hanging by the pool. It was a little strange at first but once you got used to it, it was awesome! It was very quiet with only a couple other rv’s there, I think most everyone present lived there. It was an older crowd but everyone was very friendly and the Halloween party was fun. It is pretty rustic which was fine, the outdoor pool and hot tub were nice. As far as we know we didn’t run into any other swinger type people during our visit, we mentioned to a few that we used to frequent a swing club and got no response. The whole experience really softened my wife up to the idea of wife sharing (again) which has been a fantasy of mine for quite a while, we’ve done a fair amount of swinging in the past so she has experienced lovers before without my presence but it’s been a while. Almost like starting out new. So now winter’s here and we’re both chomping at the bit to go back, we’re definitely going to check out Paradise Valley this spring. They have a building with designated play rooms which I’m 99% positive we’ll visit! We’re happy we live in SC and they’re fairly close by. We might check out someplace in Florida also, probably not swinger friendly but we’ve found there’s nothing like enjoying the sun and warmth naked.

My wife and I went to a nudist resort for the first time last Halloween weekend at Cedar Creek, it was one of the last weekends that were warm enough to enjoy running around naked and hanging by the pool. It was a little strange at first but once you got used to it, it was awesome! It was very quiet with only a couple other rv’s there, I think most everyone present lived there. It was an older crowd but everyone was very friendly and the Halloween party was fun. It is pretty rustic which was fine, the outdoor pool and hot tub were nice. As far as we know we didn’t run into any other swinger type people during our visit, we mentioned to a few that we used to frequent a swing club and got no response. The whole experience really softened my wife up to the idea of wife sharing (again) which has been a fantasy of mine for quite a while, we’ve done a fair amount of swinging in the past so she has experienced lovers before without my presence but it’s been a while. Almost like starting out new. So now winter’s here and we’re both chomping at the bit to go back, we’re definitely going to check out Paradise Valley this spring. They have a building with designated play rooms which I’m 99% positive we’ll visit! We’re happy we live in SC and they’re fairly close by. We might check out someplace in Florida also, probably not swinger friendly but we’ve found there’s nothing like enjoying the sun and warmth naked.
We have visited Cedar Creek any times over the years. We enjoy Paradise Lakes in Florida and get down several times a year. You will also like Paradise Valley in N Georgia, very nice well organized resort. Can be pricey and make sure you make reservations early as it hard to get a onsite room.

Reactions: Scple2
It wont be long before warm weather is back. Does anyone have plans to visit a clothing optional lifestyles resort this year? Also does anyone have any stories about their visit to a resort over the winter. Wife and I plan to visit Paradise Lakes in April.

Reactions: vrmtr1
Mountain Creek Grove outside of Cleveland GA is a LS place. Was 'rustic', have rooms and RV's for rent. pool, hot tub. There is/was? a house used for parties, with different rooms set up for different types of 'fun'. We've been 7-8 times, but it's been a few years ago. Oddly enough, they share a property line with a 'family' type nude resort... The location is close to Helen GA, a nice side trip. Add a dot net to the name for the web site

Mountain Creek Grove outside of Cleveland GA is a LS place. Was 'rustic', have rooms and RV's for rent. pool, hot tub. There is/was? a house used for parties, with different rooms set up for different types of 'fun'. We've been 7-8 times, but it's been a few years ago. Oddly enough, they share a property line with a 'family' type nude resort... The location is close to Helen GA, a nice side trip. Add a dot net to the name for the web site
Thanks for the response. We have been there a few times but it been awhile. We have stayed in a few of the RVs at the top of the hill. Wife likes that they allow single guys.

Reactions: hotratz
Thanks for the response. We have been there a few times but it been awhile. We have stayed in a few of the RVs at the top of the hill. Wife likes that they allow single guys.
I've heard recently that the charter house is all but closed these days, don't know for sure.

It wont be long before warm weather is back. Does anyone have plans to visit a clothing optional lifestyles resort this year? Also does anyone have any stories about their visit to a resort over the winter. Wife and I plan to visit Paradise Lakes in April.