adults only clothing optional resorts

cuck4life

Male
Gold
My wife and I have had a cuckold/hotwife relationship for many years. We enjoy visiting lifestyles friendly adults only clothing optional resorts in SC, Ga and Fla. We prefer resorts that are single male friendly. If she meets a gentleman that she finds interesting I will give him all the space needed and will bring them drinks so they can enjoy this time. Once she is interested she will focus all her energy on him and I will sit close by but will not interfere so they will appear to be a couple. They may befriend another couple or single guy but thats her choice and she does so with my blessings. If there is a dance in the evening she will attend it with him and I will sit at the bar alone. After the dance if they go to the conversation pool I will sit out of the way and watch. Sometimes the resort will have a private room for couples play and I am not allowed to enter so I sit alone by the pool.

I would think that some of the couples or single guys on the forum would have had similar experiences. I would love to hear from the couples or the single guys that have indulged n this type of play in this type on venue

We have visited a few around Florida and a few in other countries when we have traveled. As a Hotwife, I also like locations where single men are welcomed and I have a selection to choose from. The only place we generally have a large number of single guys for me to select from is located in Hollywood, FL. They welcome single men and we have been there many times when there are 15 single guys and three couples.

We have visited a few around Florida and a few in other countries when we have traveled. As a Hotwife, I also like locations where single men are welcomed and I have a selection to choose from. The only place we generally have a large number of single guys for me to select from is located in Hollywood, FL. They welcome single men and we have been there many times when there are 15 single guys and three couples.
We visited the Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale and there was alot of single guys.

My wife and I have had a cuckold/hotwife relationship for many years. We enjoy visiting lifestyles friendly adults only clothing optional resorts in SC, Ga and Fla. We prefer resorts that are single male friendly. If she meets a gentleman that she finds interesting I will give him all the space needed and will bring them drinks so they can enjoy this time. Once she is interested she will focus all her energy on him and I will sit close by but will not interfere so they will appear to be a couple. They may befriend another couple or single guy but thats her choice and she does so with my blessings. If there is a dance in the evening she will attend it with him and I will sit at the bar alone. After the dance if they go to the conversation pool I will sit out of the way and watch. Sometimes the resort will have a private room for couples play and I am not allowed to enter so I sit alone by the pool.

I would think that some of the couples or single guys on the forum would have had similar experiences. I would love to hear from the couples or the single guys that have indulged n this type of play in this type on venue
My wife and I have a similar arrangement when we are on cruises. We set aside ”date time” for her with men who catch her attention. I’m more or less a “wingman” and observer, including when they have sex. She’s also invited a few men to spend the night and has me sleep on a rollaway bed while they occupy ours. We’re both eagerly looking forward to our next cruise, which starts at the end of the month. :)

Is the Rooftop at a hotel?
I think the full name of the place is the Roof Top Resort. It is on Atlantic Ave in Hollywood, FL. They have a rooftop pool where nudity is allowed and then five floors of hotel-style rooms around a central courtyard. On the first floor, they have a bar that is open during parties and playrooms around the courtyard. You enter through the front lobby during business hours and after-hours you are given a key to enter a door to get inside the property.

Pool and playrooms are open 24/7 and parties are held on weekends. Rooms are very loud when the DJ is playing at the parties. but otherwise stay on the quiet side. Hotel guests and Day visitors are permitted to use the playrooms, sex is permitted everywhere other than the pool deck now with the Jimmy Buffet hotel next door. Not that people don't have sex up there but it is frowned upon.

My wife's first gangbang was in one of the Playrooms and we still do enjoy going into the playrooms with people we meet but for more intimate encounters we bring people to our hotel room. Rooms vary in size, type, and amenities. Daily Housekeeping is hit or miss. Bottom line, this is a 1-star hotel, you can find much nicer a short walk away, but where else can you be naked all the time and have sex with total strangers during your stay. We would not suggest trying to layout naked at the Diane Hotel one block away on the boardwalk and definitely would not recommend having sex on the pool deck there, but at the Rooftop pretty much anything goes.

I think the full name of the place is the Roof Top Resort. It is on Atlantic Ave in Hollywood, FL. They have a rooftop pool where nudity is allowed and then five floors of hotel-style rooms around a central courtyard. On the first floor, they have a bar that is open during parties and playrooms around the courtyard. You enter through the front lobby during business hours and after-hours you are given a key to enter a door to get inside the property.

Pool and playrooms are open 24/7 and parties are held on weekends. Rooms are very loud when the DJ is playing at the parties. but otherwise stay on the quiet side. Hotel guests and Day visitors are permitted to use the playrooms, sex is permitted everywhere other than the pool deck now with the Jimmy Buffet hotel next door. Not that people don't have sex up there but it is frowned upon.

My wife's first gangbang was in one of the Playrooms and we still do enjoy going into the playrooms with people we meet but for more intimate encounters we bring people to our hotel room. Rooms vary in size, type, and amenities. Daily Housekeeping is hit or miss. Bottom line, this is a 1-star hotel, you can find much nicer a short walk away, but where else can you be naked all the time and have sex with total strangers during your stay. We would not suggest trying to layout naked at the Diane Hotel one block away on the boardwalk and definitely would not recommend having sex on the pool deck there, but at the Rooftop pretty much anything goes.
Very good account of the Roof Top. We visited once and actually had a great time. They were doing some renovations during our visit the place was clean but dated. This was before the Buffet hotel was build so it was wide open around the pool. One thing we did enjoy was the rooms open to the court yard so as you walked to your room many people would leave there curtains open so you could stop and watch the activities. My wife was not overly impressed on arrival but she ended up having a great time while I watched from a distance having a few cold beers.

Very good account of the Roof Top. We visited once and actually had a great time. They were doing some renovations during our visit the place was clean but dated. This was before the Buffet hotel was build so it was wide open around the pool. One thing we did enjoy was the rooms open to the court yard so as you walked to your room many people would leave there curtains open so you could stop and watch the activities. My wife was not overly impressed on arrival but she ended up having a great time while I watched from a distance having a few cold beers.

We used to go a lot more, back when there was a beach shop next door and the big city of Hollywood parking garage where they built the Buffet hotel now. We have had so much fun on the roof of the rooftop back over the years. We love that it is BYOB and there are always people around.

One night we decided late to take a trip for an overnight excursion. It was mid-week so we did not expect much to be happening and sat up around the pool late. We were joined by five other couples who all like us, had decided on a whim to come up for the night. As we guys all sat talking, our wives were over closer to the pool talking and they all came over and knelt down in front of us and started sucking our cocks. They started with their own spouse but then they all moved around and we got our dicks sucked by all of the girls, all completely nude. Once we all had our cocks sucked, the girls said it was now their turn and led us down to one of the playrooms that had a large, bed.

Thanks! We’ll check it out the next time we’re down there.

For what it's worth, the clothing optional places I've visited have not been sexual retreats, and the occasional few who acted sexually were promptly chastised. It's not really about sex at the places I've been.

We love the clothing optional places as well. Last September we went to Cap d’Agde. We had a good time but were quite a bit put off by the state of the compound and price they asked for a room. Being in a 4 star hotel, one could expect to have the staff keep the place clean but no. Even used condoms stayed all day at the side of the poolon the floor.
1st week of March we are talking a trip to the Dominican Republic at an adult only hotel where it is allowed to go topless for women. Curious how that goes !

anyone any recommendations while we are at Punta Cana ?

For what it's worth, the clothing optional places I've visited have not been sexual retreats, and the occasional few who acted sexually were promptly chastised. It's not really about sex at the places I've been.

We have been to a few like that as well. We are annual members at a nudist resort that is AANR and it is like you have found, no activity or sex anywhere in public. Even kissing in the pool or common areas is prohibited. We love it there and it is a great place to relax among other nudists but not any place to engage in any sexual play.

We do frequent "Lifestyle" resorts and they normally have lots of play and they actively promote lifestyle activity.

My wife and I have vacationed at Hedonism II in Jamaica many times. There are always plenty of single males guests for Kate to pick from. Kate usually has sex with several different men during our trips there, but sometimes she does find a 'boyfriend' and spend a lot of time with him.

Likewise, my wife has not ever visited Hedo II without coming back well satisfied with all the hard cock she can handle.

My wife and I stayed over a month at a clothing optional rv resort in northern FL along the Suwannee River. Super nice place with great friendly people, but like others have said, not designed around lifestyle activities, which was great for us as an introduction to a CO resort.
We’re still in the fantasy role play of a cuckold relationship and wondered if anyone can suggest another CO resort that would be suited for a couple newbies… maybe to meet and explore the lifestyle a bit more?

Reactions: Welder153