Advice for a first timer, very nervous.

trottie27

Today’s the day, it’s finally happening. After months of talking about it, my girlfriend Grace is about to be arm in arms with her bull Nathan. I’m incredibly nervous about the whole situation, but also very hard at the thought of the sex they’ll have. Has anyone got any advice for when it finally does happen later on? I don’t want the angst to completely take over me and would like to enjoy watching them in the corner from my chair which she’s already excitedly set up in the downstairs bedroom. We’ve already discussed that Grace is ok to kiss Nathan and that I’ll hopefully be cleaning up once they’ve done. This is a massive thing for us two, as we’ve discussed this for a long time and it really is the ultimate fantasy for both of us. I’m probably most anxious about what her pussy will look like later, as she was quite tight and her bull has got another two inches or so on me! She looked stunning in her thong and bra set the other day, her bull is a lucky guy. If I’m honest, I am having a few second thoughts and would appreciate some words of encouragement or advice on how to deal with the thought of Grace taking a larger cock right in front of me, with me powerless to stop her. He should be here in about 3 hours.

From an excited, but nervous about to be cuck.

Last edited:
Today’s the day, it’s finally happening. After months of talking about it, my girlfriend Grace is about to be arm in arms with her bull Nathan. I’m incredibly nervous about the whole situation, but also very hard at the thought of the sex they’ll have. Has anyone got any advice for when it finally does happen later on? I don’t want the angst to completely take over me and would like to enjoy watching them in the corner from my chair which she’s already excitedly set up in the downstairs bedroom. We’ve already discussed that Grace is ok to kiss Nathan and that I’ll hopefully be cleaning up once they’ve done. This is a massive thing for us two, as we’ve discussed this for a long time and it really is the ultimate fantasy for both of us. I’m probably most anxious about what her pussy will look like later, as she was quite tight and her bull has got another two inches or so on me! She looked stunning in her thong and bra set the other day, her bull is a lucky guy. If I’m honest, I am having a few second thoughts and would appreciate some words of encouragement or advice on how to deal with the thought of Grace taking a larger cock right in front of me, with me powerless to stop her. He should be here in about 3 hours.

James
I love seeing my wife’s pussy all swollen and juicy ready for my rock hard cock.
How did you get on?
Did you get photos or video?

Reactions: ray28
enjoy everything that you will experience, Nothing like seeing her pleasured by another man and getting the sex she wants and needs. As long as you have good communication and a strong relationship there will not be any problem and all of you will be very happy you did it and hopefully will continue to do so. Let us all know how it went and if you have pic's all the better.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

James
try not to cum in 10 seconds

Apologies for the delay. Grace doesn’t want to share any pictures, but I can assure you the experience was quite something. Perhaps the most shattering moment was handing control to her bull, where I knew at that moment I was without all control and everything was now effectively nothing to do with me. With every thrust Nathan took, I now realised he was closer to climax, which made the inevitable even more hot. Whilst cleaning her pussy was exhilarating, not least because of the fact it was wider and slightly swollen from his bulge, I still felt a sense of slight regret. That has now all but disappeared, but I think given time, we’ll repeat the experience. Thanks for all your thoughts. From an ever more excited cuck.
James

Amazing story. Give her time on the pics. It's all good. Took a long time with us. We shared foot fetish for yrs which slowly progressed into more interesting and exciting adu
Amazing story. Give her time on the pics. It's all good. Took a long time with us. We shared foot fetish for yrs which slowly progressed into more interesting and exciting adult adventures.
Really have a foot fetish wife not so much so I find other ladies to allow me to enjoy theirs

Reactions: PalePrincess
We just started a thread called Hotwife Foot Fetish Pics/gifs in the wife n girlfriend pics thread. We will be adding to it often. We have 1000s of pics. Hope ya like them. She has some beautiful, small, and very soft feet. Everytime I see them I have to touch..lol She loves it too.

Just nerves don’t worry it’ll be the experience of a lifetime it was for us!

Apologies for the delay. Grace doesn’t want to share any pictures, but I can assure you the experience was quite something. Perhaps the most shattering moment was handing control to her bull, where I knew at that moment I was without all control and everything was now effectively nothing to do with me. With every thrust Nathan took, I now realised he was closer to climax, which made the inevitable even more hot. Whilst cleaning her pussy was exhilarating, not least because of the fact it was wider and slightly swollen from his bulge, I still felt a sense of slight regret. That has now all but disappeared, but I think given time, we’ll repeat the experience. Thanks for all your thoughts. From an ever more excited cuck.
James
Bull

I have always fantasized my wife being used so much that her pussy becomes loose. I feel good about it when a hard long thick dick loosens her. The feel of loosening her tight pussy turns me on. i like to be husband of overly used lady.
I wanna fuck her loose her tight pussy if u don't mind

Attachments

• 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 10