Advice from other ladies on getting my wife involved in cuckolding!

Don’t tell her you want it for her. We know that is not true. You are the one obsessed with it so go for a do it for me approach not a I want it for you one. If she loves you like no other, she will do it for you. Also I feel the main female concern is how is our man is really going to react after? Are you going to be upset in any way because any reactions other than loving supportive is BS for doing something you wanted. So if you have shown that you are jealous, insecure, vindictive, quick to anger or might use it against her after you will have a real uphill battle in convincing her to try because she already knows you are probably not man enough to handle it. So you will need to convince her that you will be supportive and not throw it in her face ever, you won’t be upset or jealous or angry. If you use it against her once you can kiss that goodbye forever (and you will want it again) and maybe you just ruined your relationship too. But the this might ruin our relationship not make it better is why most women tell their man “no fucking way”, Because if you thought we are scarred to fuck a hotter guy with a bigger cock, I got news for you, it’s not that
This is fantastic advise for me on my journey! (And everyone else)
I love my wife more than anything, show no signs of jealousy, insecurity, anger... and would never dream of throwing it back at her later on.
Addressing her concerns in the right manner is hard. It takes time and trust.... heaps of both.
Always so good to hear a wife's perspective on the early stages.

Don’t tell her you want it for her. We know that is not true. You are the one obsessed with it so go for a do it for me approach not a I want it for you one. If she loves you like no other, she will do it for you. Also I feel the main female concern is how is our man is really going to react after? Are you going to be upset in any way because any reactions other than loving supportive is BS for doing something you wanted. So if you have shown that you are jealous, insecure, vindictive, quick to anger or might use it against her after you will have a real uphill battle in convincing her to try because she already knows you are probably not man enough to handle it. So you will need to convince her that you will be supportive and not throw it in her face ever, you won’t be upset or jealous or angry. If you use it against her once you can kiss that goodbye forever (and you will want it again) and maybe you just ruined your relationship too. But the this might ruin our relationship not make it better is why most women tell their man “no fucking way”, Because if you thought we are scarred to fuck a hotter guy with a bigger cock, I got news for you, it’s not that
You absolutely make a great point, it is for me, but also I want her to be pleased because I was the one who took her virginity and she’s never had another man in bed, I’m not very well endowed and she’s so hot that I can’t really handle her, she’s beautiful and to be honest I orgasm within about the first 60 seconds every time and we have to get her off with dildos and vibrators after that. I would never put it back in her face, I truly want her to have an orgasm from sex because I know I can’t give her that and I think it would really be hot to watch her truly have an earth shattering orgasm, do you think she actually wants to have sex with another man?