Advice on body image improvement.

Hi Everyone, I need some advice on improving my wifes body image,comfort with being naked and sexual. She believes she doesn't look good naked, which is completely wrong. Guys check her out all the time, she wore a shear top with no bra on two occasions when we went out and got tons of compliments. She is excellent in bed and isnt shy about her body when we change positions. It's kind of blocking our progression into the lifestyle. It seems like she's more focused on her body and what a guy or people might be thinking. If I can help her move past this I think she'll more in touch with her sexuality.

Is there any suggestions for things we can do together or I can do to help build that confidence??????

yeah tell her we are flooding hotties with jizz these days..and its always to see beautiful babes here. Will be waiting for her pics

Do you really think that works? I have told and shown my wife and she says I only care what you think. But when I tell her myself she says I have love goggles on and I have to say that bc I'm her husband. She is killing me
What your wife is saying is that she will not believe (or rather give any weight to) anything said by anyone other than you; however, she will not believe what YOU say, because your opinion is biased.

So, she is essentially saying she won't listen to what ANYONE has to say, except herself. There is no reasoning with that point of view. Maybe reverse psychology will work as it does with children because her point of view is somewhat childish.

You need to post some pictures even if she is clothed to get responses?! Pictures and response may then help to change her mindset!

We live in an age of self doubt because everyone has a point of view on what perfection is .......

Reactions: werekinky2
I am sure she is fine, there is more to life then what someone looks like anyway....enthusiasm, personality and willingness are more sexy then anything.

I agree, there has been plenty of times in my life when women have been very sexual, confident with there bodies showing me what was in store and every time I met a woman like that it ended with fun wild sex. I told my wife this too, if a man likes what he see's and you get him horny....the last thing he's thinking about is a tiny roll he may not even see.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
The reaction of other than you will likely have meaning to her ... if you allow her so read them. Self doubt can be the outcome of other things too. Will be interesting to see if you are able to show her off a bit.

That's the thing, I dont think she doesn't like being shown off because like I said she wore that shear top with no bra without issue and within arms length you could see her tits perfectly. On another occasion I was out and ran into a friend. Over drinks we started talking about wifesharing....as soon as he went to the bathroom I texted my wife told her what was going on. I asked her to send me some a pic of her topless and a tasteful crotch shot..... so he would see them on my phone to see if he was interested. She had no problems with that. Maybe she was super horny that night I dont know, it seems really dependent on the situation somewhat.