Advice on how to not feel “remorse” after I cum

pnww89

Couple
Love the idea of my wife fucking another guy but after I cum, I feel horrible and ashamed. About 20 minutes later I’m fine and even get hard thinking about my wife being a slut. How do I avoid this? Should I try? Is this part of the whole thing because I really do not enjoy it.

Had this one with a friend of mine. I was fucking his girlfriend for quite some time and we talked about it. Eventually things come to settle down if all three are engaged and talk about it reasonably. I believe it depends highly on the bull and how nice the person is, also how willing he is to come to terms and aid in the situation. Lack of trust and choosing the wrong bull can emphasize this feeling as well.

Interesting. My wife and I are both professionals, scared of getting found out. We’re both Christian and are respected by people. Maybe it’s the idea of them finding out?

• Love
Reactions: Endowed-Master69
You and her just need to make some rules, like....no fucking anyone y'all know, no ex's for any reason whatsoever, no telling buddies, girlfriends, sisters, brothers, etc. You could find guys for her on SLS (Swing Lifestyle.com), Double list.com, Ashely Maddison, Tinder, etc. We find most of Suz's fuck buddies on SLS or Double list. She will occasionally fuck some random guy she just met, who flirted with her!

You and her just need to make some rules, like....no fucking anyone y'all know, no ex's for any reason whatsoever, no telling buddies, girlfriends, sisters, brothers, etc. You could find guys for her on SLS (Swing Lifestyle.com), Double list.com, Ashely Maddison, Tinder, etc. We find most of Suz's fuck buddies on SLS or Double list. She will occasionally fuck some random guy she just met, who flirted with her!
that;s lots of rules to follow, I fuck whoever i want so does my fuckbuddy, I court him looking up my mum's dress the other day. lol

Really a good question. I have been in 3sums and 4sums, not with wife. I’ve also had the single fwb while married. On occasion I have had that “...I can’t get out of here fast enough...” feeling after I cum. Truly uncomfortable. I noticed that the remorse was present when I did not have an emotional connection to the woman. Yet, it is dangerous to become emotionally invested in these partners. My solution was to become selective , both body size and personality, and only engage with women I really liked - not just a fast fuck. On the occasion where I was becoming too emotionally invested I asked the question “...is sex with her worth a million dollars?” Because that was the minimum a divorce would cost me.