Advice

150 men! I'm impressed!

In the sake of full disclosure....we started in 1997. That averages out to 6.5 men per year....lol. There has been a lot of ebb and flow to our play. She fucked 13 men in 1 week at the beach in 2011, but there have been times we have gone months without her playing with someone. She just got her hormone pellet the other day, so there will be a BIG uptick in her need for strange cock very soon!

Ok...me and my husband have been discussing having a threesome for a while now. The thought of me getting fucked while my husband watches and having them take turns with me does turn me on. But I'm not sure on how I should go about finding someone. How did you find your first? How was your first time doing this?
Our 1st time wife and I agreed tht I found someone for her coz she wanted t to be a suprise I got the bull online set a date met the guy told him what we looking for and t was done m telling u wife was blown away and for me it was a priceless moment ever planning on doing t again soon.

Reactions: Bdriver
Our first time was with a single best friend of ours (best man at our wedding); we had moved to another town and he came to visit us for a few days. We just had a bit too much to drink one night and the talk turned to sex and we found out he had not had any sex for several months as he had broken up with his girl friend. I joked that you should have sex with my wife, she loves to be licked and I am not very good at it. This led to laughing and my wife making fun about me and suddenly him between her legs licking her and the rest is history. He fucked her that night and for the next three days until he had to go back home. I was a cuck and happy and my wife was thinking about her next cock. :D Good friends who can be trusted our the best ....but only if you can trust them not to tell