After HE'S DONE.

droopy1

Male
Gold
After her bull is done and it's your turn to clean her up and you do so what happens next. Does she get up and shower or lay there and take a nap or something else? When my wifes bull finishes sometimes he lays there and sleeps and sometines gets up and leaves or goes elsewhere to watch sports or something. But either way I clean her up. She usually lays there and likes me to keep licking her pussy and ass till she falls asleep. Sometimes she tells me to massage and lick her feet. When I'm done she might let me lay on her bed along side her. This is really special for me. She is really mellow after a good fuck and her body is soft as butter and when I get that rare privilege to lay next to her I fantasize in my mind that I'm her man and just fucked her like I wish I could.

One time I was on parking lot by motel where my wife was with her bull. And he was done and came to me, he told me she is waiting for you. When I came upstairs my wife told to clean her. She was standing doggy and had a good shot of his cum. I did it and after that I fucked her in this position.

Attachments

• InShot_20230106_014507787.jpg
    InShot_20230106_014507787.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 194
One time I was on parking lot by motel where my wife was with her bull. And he was done and came to me, he told me she is waiting for you. When I came upstairs my wife told to clean her. She was standing doggy and had a good shot of his cum. I did it and after that I fucked her in this position.
O man I would so dive into that face first with my tongue out stretched. I would probably cum while licking her and have nothing left to fuck her with. But I would bring her off orally. My tongue is bigger than my cock anyway.

At first I would climb on & fuck her after he came in her. She felt loose & sloppy. Then one time after he finished, I was kissing her & starting to fuck her. She started pushing my head downwards, I started slowly kissing down the front of her, she kept pushing my head down. I started licking her Pussy, is was on fire & cum was everywhere. She had one of the loudest orgasms she had ever had. The Bull was saying “You are a sick bastard. That’s nasty!” That became standard after that. She would usually shower sometime after we finished. But a few times he was so horny, he would fuck her after she came out of the shower, then she would go back in again. She always showered after we finished & before bed.

She never cleans up. She'll either carry on with her day, go to sleep if it's night, or I'll fucker her.
My wife loves to tease me snd work.to.get ne wound uo she cant get pregnant but she l9ves to tell.me. my pussy is full.of his cum.you need to Fuck.me so.that you can.push his cum.deeper in me ..that way his cum is deep in me to get me pregnant and then its your fault he got me pregnant and you will.know he fucked me but you nade ne get pregnant by him

Reactions: DonD
My wife likes to lay there, legs wide open, pillow under her butt after her black lover leaves. She will smile and open her lips with her fingers inviting me in. She really enjoys me licking her pussy out, sucking her clit gently so she can cum again before I add my load. Sometimes she will ask me to lay down and she sits over my face, hanging on to the headboard..she cums extra hard doing that. Sharing is caring..

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's just sex fun with an additional guy, not cuck at all.
Things we've done....these apply to either him and/or me...
One of us cums in her, she wipes off....min or two later one of us will lick her and she cums HARD.
There's been a few times I'll cum in her, he slides in right after, I'm laying next to them, she'll massage my dick with our jizz on it.
One of us does her, pull out after, she'll clean it off with her mouth then kiss one of us....THAT is hot.
If she's been fucked in her butt she will lay there and just likes to cool off.
She's turned on and horny the whole time he's with us, 3 to 4 hours usually.
Some hard fast fucking and lots of slow sensual lovemaking type sex.
If it's an early night and he's gone by about 10 then her and I always go another round.
After he's been with us she is on fire horny for days after, we have some goooooood sex.