After HE'S DONE.

My wife never ever showers after getting fucked, and will keep his cum in her for several hours. Same applies if she sucked cock and swallowed. No brushing her teeth or mouth wash for several hours
Sometimes my wife is out on a hot date and fucks early on during the date then goes dancing or to dinner with a load inside her. Sometimes she uses a plug to hold it in or wears rubber retainer panties that allow her to slide around in when she dances. I get to do a big clean up whan she gets home.

Reactions: DonD
I didn’t mention what happens at home because we don’t bring new guys to our home. They can and do fuck her in cars, motel‘s, their residence. The only ones that fuck her at our home are 4 married friends that she has known for years and have been fucking her since their high school days.
My wifes main bull was our best man and fucked her on our honeymoon while I had to be pussy free.

After he's done....
We always do this together, we take turns doing her.
Once we all got comfy enough to relax and enjoy each other. We'd get done, hed leave, we'd both take a shower then go to bed. As she and I kinda admitted to each other how fun...and nasty this was, one night he left and she asked if I wanted to go again befor she took her shower. Now it's how we roll every time. She won't admit it but she likes being the nasty-ass skank. She won't admit she likes all this nasty sex stuff she very obviously enjoys.
One time we had a fun night with him, we were in the kitchen chatting and saying goodnight. She let out ... woah... grabbed the dish towell and wiped off her leg. I can't describe how hot it is for me seeing her wipe off down there.

Last edited:
I have never really cleaned her, she isnt keen on me being so humiliated and neither am i into this really. Only her current lover likes me to do this and its rare he requests it, knowing our views.

She used to get up shower but in more recent years she has gained a liking to wearing knickers catching her juices and his cum, then her later asking to swop knickers with me so that i end up with her cum and his sticking around my locked balls and hairs then she showers.

If this is after an early morning fill, following a night of deborchary she likes then later in the day going visiting her parents or brother me all sticky or with another mans dried cum encrusted into my hairs, still locked and often still in suspenders, just keep away from anyone with dogs.

I have never really cleaned her, she isnt keen on me being so humiliated and neither am i into this really. Only her current lover likes me to do this and its rare he requests it, knowing our views.

She used to get up shower but in more recent years she has gained a liking to wearing knickers catching her juices and his cum, then her later asking to swop knickers with me so that i end up with her cum and his sticking around my locked balls and hairs then she showers.

If this is after an early morning fill, following a night of deborchary she likes then later in the day going visiting her parents or brother me all sticky or with another mans dried cum encrusted into my hairs, still locked and often still in suspenders, just keep away from anyone with dogs

If this is after an early morning fill, following a night of deborchary she likes then later in the day going visiting her parents or brother me all sticky or with another mans dried cum encrusted into my hairs, still locked and often still in suspenders, just keep away from anyone with dogs.
All that but she doesn't want to humiliate you for eating creampie? One of the things my wife does is make me sleep in a separate bed and gives me their wet bedsheets to sleep on. She also wipes the mess in her pussy up with my pillow case and makes me put it back on my pillow. P.S.,I know what you mean about dogs.

Reactions: 6inches
Cleaning her ?
It's the same for him and/or me, we dont "clean" her after but we do lick her after. One of us finishes in her, pulls out, we lay there for a minute, she'll wipe off...then him or I have no problem going down on her because she LOVES it.
I guess I'll say I'm never "ordered" to clean her. I do it because she likes it and I want to do it for her.
Yes there's sperm down there and a lot of it but I don't go lapping it out of her, I'm licking her clit.
There has been nights, it's his and my 2nd round and she's REALLY turned on. In that situation I have gone down on her right after he unloads and she cums quick. That's why I do it.
The way some posts describe this, her bull/lover shoots a massive amount of jizz then hubby licks it out if her pussy, that's not how it happens here.
She does get awful messy down there, it is a big part of the fun but she's just really slippery down there, more like KY lube everywhere, not glops of semen.
I've kissed her after she's swallowed his load, I minute later no prob but a snowball...no way. And yes I can taste it in her mouth. It's not a big deal.
Say we've had a fun night with him, always 2 rounds for him and me sometimes 3 each. Next afternoon she's still messy and slick as hell down there, it's just what happens.
My response here is how I'm never "forced" to clean her after but I will say she and I do kinda get off on how messy and slippery she is the following day.

Cleaning her ?
It's the same for him and/or me, we dont "clean" her after but we do lick her after. One of us finishes in her, pulls out, we lay there for a minute, she'll wipe off...then him or I have no problem going down on her because she LOVES it.
I guess I'll say I'm never "ordered" to clean her. I do it because she likes it and I want to do it for her.
Yes there's sperm down there and a lot of it but I don't go lapping it out of her, I'm licking her clit.
There has been nights, it's his and my 2nd round and she's REALLY turned on. In that situation I have gone down on her right after he unloads and she cums quick. That's why I do it.
The way some posts describe this, her bull/lover shoots a massive amount of jizz then hubby licks it out if her pussy, that's not how it happens here.
She does get awful messy down there, it is a big part of the fun but she's just really slippery down there, more like KY lube everywhere, not glops of semen.
I've kissed her after she's swallowed his load, I minute later no prob but a snowball...no way. And yes I can taste it in her mouth. It's not a big deal.
Say we've had a fun night with him, always 2 rounds for him and me sometimes 3 each. Next afternoon she's still messy and slick as hell down there, it's just what happens.
My response here is how I'm never "forced" to clean her after but I will say she and I do kinda get off on how messy and slippery she is the following day.
My wife loves that slippery effect. When she goes out clubbing on a hot date with her lover she wears these latex rubber panties she gets on line (we have a rubber fetish). Before they leave they fuck and he fills her up with his cream,then she slips on her rubber panties and they go out. She spends the whole night slipping and sliding around in the slippery undergarment. Her favorite thing is to go dancing. Some of her panties have a built in dildo that fucks her as she wiggles and swivels her hips on the dance floor. She calls them her rubber dancing panties.When they come home I get my treat. She takes off the panties and I lick her clean which by then cum is smeared all over her pussy, ass and hips. She loves to humiliate me and gives me her rubber panties to lick clean. She puts them over my head so the crotch is right over my face and the dildo goes in my mouth. They both get a good laugh over that.

I've been well trained by a beautiful and strict wife to know where my place is and to have respect for the superior men who fuck my wife.
You are a good trainee... And I'm sure your wife is a good trainer... Is very good that you know your place and have respect to real man that fuck your wife... Well done cuckie... Keep doing your job... Serve your wife and her bull...

Good... I would love to fuck your wife and after you do your cuckold duties...
Yes you sound like a real good alpha who could give my wife toe curling orgasms and make me kneel there quivering and showing me how a real man fucks a woman.My wifes bull loves to humiliate me in front of her. It makes her laugh at me and she gets all the more horny for him from seeing how pathetic I am.

Yes you sound like a real good alpha who could give my wife toe curling orgasms and make me kneel there quivering and showing me how a real man fucks a woman.My wifes bull loves to humiliate me in front of her. It makes her laugh at me and she gets all the more horny for him from seeing how pathetic I am.
Thank you... I'm a bull who fuck and satisfy married women that their hubbies can't... I like the cuckold to serve me after I fuck his wife...and of course if his woman like I can humiliate him so much that his wife really enjoy it...

Reactions: 6inches and owlmale
Thank you... I'm a bull who fuck and satisfy married women that their hubbies can't... I like the cuckold to serve me after I fuck his wife...and of course if his woman like I can humiliate him so much that his wife really enjoy it...
In our marriage my wife rules as if you maybe havent gathered that. She has no respect for me as a man and I am totally obedient to her. I have a micro penis < 3 inches so obviously she needs a man for her bed.I'm not allowed to be under the covers with her and must sleep in a youth size bed in a small room across the hall from the master bedroom.She says that fits my status. The master bedroom is her domain and where she entertains her male visitors, one in particular who has been a long time lover.When he visits to fuck her he is considered the man of the house and it's my duty to see to it that he is served well. Besides the standard sucking and cleaning up that I'm required I also act as his bitch,offering my ass for his pleasure and any other service he requires. My wife is big into humiliating me and often has her man discipline me with his belt if I get out of line or just for her enjoyment.She says it makes her horny for him to see how superior he is and how he makes me cry like a school girl.When he's done punishing me I get on my knees and thank him for putting me in my place and teaching me who the man is. I also cook meals for them both and fetch him cold beers and wash his laundry that he brings over.

In our marriage my wife rules as if you maybe havent gathered that. She has no respect for me as a man and I am totally obedient to her. I have a micro penis < 3 inches so obviously she needs a man for her bed.I'm not allowed to be under the covers with her and must sleep in a youth size bed in a small room across the hall from the master bedroom.She says that fits my status. The master bedroom is her domain and where she entertains her male visitors, one in particular who has been a long time lover.When he visits to fuck her he is considered the man of the house and it's my duty to see to it that he is served well. Besides the standard sucking and cleaning up that I'm required I also act as his bitch,offering my ass for his pleasure and any other service he requires. My wife is big into humiliating me and often has her man discipline me with his belt if I get out of line or just for her enjoyment.She says it makes her horny for him to see how superior he is and how he makes me cry like a school girl.When he's done punishing me I get on my knees and thank him for putting me in my place and teaching me who the man is. I also cook meals for them both and fetch him cold beers and wash his laundry that he brings over.
You are great cuckold... You have all package that I like to a cuckold... I wish to fuck your wife and you gonna be serve me and thank me...