After the rule change

Ocguy

Male
Gold
So 2006 with my new Job and new hours, I agree to my wife having nooners at lunch with Jose with put me. That soon led to her asking if it she could go dancing with him Friday night.

That first time she asked she was giving head in the conference room, I agreed as I busted down her throat. I talked to Jose and told him to take her somewhere in LA, I didn’t want them running into anyone we knew, “ don’t worry bro, It’s all taken care of”.

That was on a Wednesday, Friday afternoon he calls me, “ look I don’t want to do anything behind your back, Maria asked about DJ
( one of Jose’s gym buddies Maria already fucked), weird thing I wasn’t surprised, at this point its been 2 months since she’s had the pleasure of 2 cocks for the night. I should’ve put a stop to things right there since Maria hadn’t mentioned anything to me. Instead I find myself saying to Jose, “ Don’t do anything she doesn’t want to do, and I want to hear him fucking her” I tell him.

So Friday arrives, due to meetings lunches we’re cut short and they are in the office, she was looking forward to a nooner. My schedule is from 2 pm to 11 sometimes midnight. 7:30 Jose call me telling me he’s picking up DJ and is on the way to my place. The plan was for Maria to meet them at my work where she would drop of our car. Maria calls me at 8 informing me our child has been picked up for the night and she should be dropping off the car about 9.

8:20 Jose calls I hear my wife gagging, DJ is thanking Jose, that she gives the best head, Jose tells him to thank Maria that she wanted him, “ you can thank me by fucking me before we leave” I hear my wife say. then Jose tells DJ to bend her over the arm of the sofa. Next I hear my wife moan that she missed that thick dick and then Jose telling her less talking and more sucking. He hung up Maria walked in my work at 9:20, looking sexy as Has she hugs me she tells me she had a surprise, that she’ll only tell me if I’m fucking her.

I took her up stairs to the conference room, my boxers are already soaked in pre-cum from what I just heard on the phone. She sits in a chair and fishes out my erection, deep throat’s my 6 six inches then sits back on the table her panties are drenched, her pussy is freshly shaven, red, swollen, slick and leaking cum.

I buried my 6 inches balls deep, as I start to thrust “mmmm sloppy seconds” Maria replied “ sloppy thirds” as she pulls her tits out of her sheer bra and pulls her legs back “ surprise “ she moans as I start fucking her getting ready to unload in her when she moaning out “ I invited DJ to DP me tonight after the club.” I came in my wife’s sloppy pussy hard. I used her panties to wipe my dick as I pulled out, my eagerly sucked my sensitive cock clean before straightening up, I watched from upstairs as she walked to Jose car, I could see through the windshield Maria giving Jose a big kiss, I saw his finger go to his mouth , so I’m sure he slipped some digits in her .

I was relieved she came clean about DJ. It’s close to 5 am when Maria came in to the room, still a lil drunk “ your wife was a total slut, thank papi I needed that” my cock went rigid, as my eyes adjust , I see she’s naked. I get up and we hug, she had the aroma of boos and sex on her. She pushed me down and while straddling me I felt some jizz land on me, as she impaled herself on me she drains out she’s a lil sore, DJ just fucked on the couch before leaving, Jose Jose all’s in with his hard cock leading the way, he causally walks up and works his cock in her twat with mine, we proceeded to fuck my wife for the the bext 15 minutes and a couple orgasms from my wife the last one coming when Jose and I simultaneously utter in her. She moans out Jose is staying, that we’ll take him later. The 3 of us feel asleep with my wife in the middle.

It was pretty much the same every other weekend, the majority of the time I would meet them after back at our place or a motel if one of his buddies joined in.